You’ll find a community that has your back on The Mighty, no matter what health situation you’re going through. We talk about what health is really like — mental health, suicide, chronic illness, disability, rare disease, cancer, parenting, and so much more.
- Share your thoughts or ask questions any time you need support, knowledge, advice or just want to chat
- Add photos to share even more of the story behind your Thoughts and Questions
- Create a profile that helps you keep track of your health story
- Create a community or spark a discussion with your own hashtags
- Stay in touch through push notifications
- Check in daily with other members (#CheckInWithMe)
- Control who and what you follow directly in the app
- Search across all topics, questions and posts for what’s important and relevant to you
- Connect with others in our community of over 2 Million Mighty Members
- Follow what matters to you from over 15,000 topics
- Enjoy a more personalized home feed of trending posts on The Mighty
We’re always looking to improve The Mighty for our community. Tell us what you like about The Mighty iPhone app and what could be better at firstname.lastname@example.org or post using #TheMightyApp
The Mighty Team
- Fixed an issue preventing certain links from showing in posts
- Improved emoji support in post creation
- Updated styling and functionality for comments and conversations
Ratings and Reviews
- MIGHTY PROUD MEDIA INC
- 66.9 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Mighty Proud Media, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.