Take control of all your gas and electricity accounts with the new My Bord Gáis Energy App. The App is available to residential and business customers.*
It’s quick and easy to submit your meter readings, see your bills and make payments – anytime, anywhere.
We have some great features with our new app:
Manage your gas & electricity accounts
• Log in or register for an online account
• View and pay your energy bill (and download a PDF version)
• See your account balance and payment history
• Submit your gas and electricity meter readings
• Set up Direct Debit payments
• Manage your profile (contact information, marketing preferences, passwords)
· View Rewards summary
· Add/ change your Tesco Clubcard
· Redeem Tesco boost vouchers
· Update your Rewards preferences
If you’re having issues using the app, email us at MobileIt@bordgais.ie. Please
- a brief description of the problem
- which version of the operating system you’re using
- the email address you use to log in.
Compatible with iPhones and will require iOS 9 or later.
*App is not available to large business customers or Pay As You Go residential customers.
Ratings and Reviews
It is now impossible to pay a bill via this App as it has not been updated in over a year. Why does Bord Gáis ask you to install an app to manage your account and then allow that App to become so out of date that it is redundant. I have complained several times and the response from Bord Gáis is to pay them via phone or website!! Awful customer service from a company that charges too much. I will definitely change energy provider when my contract is up.
It’s a disaster of the app. Can’t they read all these negative reviews and get someone to fix it?
It’s impossible to submit any queries - send button covered by the pop up keyboard that won’t move.
Every 2nd time typing mode becomes invisible.
The most annoying - app won’t accept meter readings display generic message ‘we’re still working on your previous meter reading...’
Same message for over a year for both gas and electricity account.
It’s actually surprised they get the spellings right.
Really sad. And to think someone actually got paid for creating this app is bitter.
I’m worried of safety of personal details stored in there.
The app works fine for viewing bills and seeing level pay amounts.
Passcode entry is invisible and the app hasn’t been updated for screens on iPhone X or newer though. Not app breaking issues though.
Works for what I need it to do really.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Bord Gais Energy
- 30 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Bord Gáis Energy Limited 2014
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.