- With Today FM you can listen live or listen back to all of your favourite radio shows! Whether it is getting your fix of Gift Grub with The Ian Dempsey Breakfast Show or having a laugh alongside Dermot & Dave to going home well-informed thanks to Matt Cooper on The Last Word - The Today FM app will have you sorted morning, noon and night!
- Easily discover and subscribe to Today FM original podcast series.
- Discover new podcasts based on your listening history and preferences or take a look at what is popular.
- Enjoy non-stop music on our new digital music stations and playlists curated by our own music experts for every mood and occasion.
• Today FM 80s
• Today FM 90s
• Today FM 00s – NEW!
• Today XM
• Today FM Rock Anthems – NEW!
• Today FM Chill – NEW!
• Today FM Workout – NEW!
• Today FM Party – NEW!
• Today FM Love Songs – NEW!
• Today FM Roadtrip – NEW!
- Stream or download your favourite podcast episodes for offline listening
- Smart Speaker supported including Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- Apple CarPlay supported
- ChromeCast or AirPlay any stream to your TV or speaker for a different listening experience
Improvement to Podcast Search and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Cannot switch station
When it was announced that TodayFM were expanding there app I was all for it as I love listening every day and was looking forward to exploring more. However, the app is a major disappointment, as soon as I try to switch from TodayFM to any other station the app drops😠 I can be right on top of my router and it will still drop. Please fix this as I really want to be able to utilise the app to its fullest!!!
Nice idea, poor execution
I really like that they have included not just live stream of the radio, but 80’s and 90’s options. However it’s almost unusable, even on a strong WiFi connection as it can’t hold its connection and keeps dropping. Try listening to something that drops out every few seconds? No thanks. Really inconsistent and not worth the hassle.
Ok features, too many ad interruptions
This version is marginally more reliable than the old Today FM app but broadcasts are constantly interrupted by ads, outside of the usual scheduled ad breaks on the channel. This means missing 30 second segments at usually very inopportune times, in addition to the regular drops in coverage, which occur even in decent broadband areas.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.