Toothpic, get the dental advice you need, when you need it.
It can be difficult to make it to the dentist. That’s why we’ve created an easy and effective way to stay on top of your oral health. With Toothpic you can get a dental report directly to your phone, find a dentist near you, get your Smile Score and learn more about dental health at Toothpic University.
Whether something’s gone wrong with your dental health, or you want to check in on your overall dental health you can get a detailed report that suits you, right to your phone in just a few hours, by taking photos of your teeth.
A Healthy Smile in Three Simple Steps!
1. Once you download Toothpic and create your account we will ask you a few simple questions about your dental health.
2. Next, tell us why you would like a report. Here, you should provide any additional information or questions you may have.
3. Finally, follow the in-app instructions to take up to six simple but comprehensive photographs of your teeth, depending on which report you’d like. Ask a friend or family member to help you take the photos to make sure they’re good quality photographs that meet the requirements of the dentist. This only takes 10 minutes!
A fully licensed dentist in your state will review your case and respond with a full report within 24 hours.
A Toothpic report includes;
- Answers to your questions on specific issues you may be experiencing or your dental health in general
- A comprehensive assessment of the information and photos you submit, highlighting any issue areas
- Advice on how you can make changes to your home care routine to improve your overall dental health
Recommendations on any next steps you may need to take, including pricing guidelines.
Toothpic in collaboration with Philips Sonicare:
Toothpic and Philips Sonicare are working together to provide the most complete oral health care solution for all. By aligning the power of a dentist on-demand with the benefits of using Sonicare to brush your teeth daily you can minimize your oral health risks.
All Philips Sonicare users have access to Toothpic from inside the Sonicare app.
For updates from the world of Toothpic, visit: www.twitter.com/toothpicapp
Meet the team and get updates from the office on Instagram and Facebook @toothpicapp
Report return time depends on the availability of our dentists. However, typically, cases are returned within 24 hours.
Download now and get the dental advice you need, when you need it.
In this update we've resolved some minor UI issues throughout the app.
If you come across a problem, want to provide feedback, or require support, you can get in touch by email at email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I started using toothpic when I could not visit my dentist during the pandemic. I always like to do a check in twice a year so wanted to make sure I kept up with this despite not being able to visit the dentist in person. After using the app and receiving a detailed report from the dentist I will definitely be using this for my check ups. I take good care of my teeth and I found that the app provided me with everything I needed to know about my current oral health, I would definitely recommend!
Excellent service ⭐️
I was really impressed with the speed and quality of my report from the dentist. They were able to answer my dental problem and give me advice about some other issues that I didnt know I had! I will definitely use it again in the future
Great dental advice on the go
I work in hospitality and dont have time to get to the dentist with a hectic work schedule and unsociable hours. Toothpic was a perfect way for me to get fast dental advice to see how urgent my issue was. Service was quick and efficient all from the comfort of my home. Will definitely be my go to moving forward.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- OralEye Ltd
- 140.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © OralEye Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.