Plan your holidays and book an amazing trip, with millions of travel recommendations and reviews from travellers like you on hotels, must-do experiences, top places to eat and other nearby holiday hidden gems. Tripadvisor is the perfect travel planner, helping you book a table at restaurants and compare low prices when booking hotels and flights for your next trip.
The Tripadvisor app is the ultimate travel planner, and is free and easy to use:
• Access over 830 million reviews of hotels, flights, things to do, vacation rentals, and restaurants from travellers like you
• Use our planning tool, Trips, to save and organize your travel ideas for hotels, restaurants, tours and attractions and see them together on a map
• Find great deals on hotels by comparing the lowest prices from more than 200 booking sites worldwide
• Search and book the world’s largest collection of tours, attractions and experiences
• Modify or cancel most tour, attraction and experience bookings for free
• Access mobile tickets for booked tours and activities
• Use Apple Pay or PayPal to make tour or activity bookings
• Find great food wherever you are and reserve tables at local restaurants
• Compare airfares and find great deals on flights
• Browse and book Travelers’ Choice award-winning hotels, experiences, restaurants and more
• Get answers on specific questions from other like-minded travelers in the Tripadvisor forums
• Add your own reviews and photos of places you’ve visited
• Quickly discover nearby hidden gem travel recommendations, find and book must-see things to do while on your trip as well as reserve tables at great restaurants
• View traveler and local recommended places on a map while on your trip
While on a trip, use the app to view nearby hidden gems, hotels, restaurants and top holiday tours and attractions on a map -- then save ideas for later, or book your favorites on the spot and visit a city later. The Tripadvisor travel planner app uses your location to send you great travel recommendations and we share this information with trusted third party partners to provide you with a better experience. Note that your location is collected even if the app is in the background.
We update the Tripadvisor app as often as possible to make it even more useful to travellers like you. Here’s what you’ll find in the latest version:
• Various performance improvements and bug fixes to help you find great places nearby, wherever you are
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Tower Hotel Waterford City
I have recently had the privilege of staying at the beautifully renovated Tower Hotel in Waterford. This hotel has long been a family favorite in our house, but this new look is so exciting. It’s fresh modern plushness combined with the same friendly and efficient staff is such a pleasure to encounter. As an extra treat we had room 208 which is a suite, so spacious and light, the double aspect allows for fantastic views over Reginald’s Tower on one side and the Marina in the other. The comfort of the suite allowed for relaxing in front of the tv sipping complimentary tea or coffee while not disturbing those having a well earned rest! There is a whole new floor added to this hotel which allows for an amazingly spacious dining room and breakfast room with views out over the water, so peaceful. Traditional fare and plenty of it with, I would say, very generous portions at reasonable prices completed this hotel. Waterford itself is just a great location with great shopping, friendly people and plenty of history, it’s the ideal weekend or midweek escape. But don’t take my word for it, try out the Tower hotel yourself and soon, you won’t be disappointed.
19 Days in China
My husband and I are just back from a wonderful holiday in China. We organized this from Ireland with Wendy at China discovery who helped us put together a fantastic itinerary. Beijing was amazing the palaces Xian ancient city Chengdu was a culinary delight. Guilin had to be our favorite place the natural beauty of the Karst mountains along the li river and of course the rice terraces and the old city of Longsheng. The Yangtze River cruise was spectacular especially Wushan. We ended our amazing trip in Shanghai. The personal guides and drivers in each city we’re always there to greet us from our flights or trains. Each day was packed with so many places of interest to see and delicious lunches. We are missing the lovely time we spent in China so much that we plan to return soon to explore more beautiful places China has to offer.
Staying here at the moment and very frustrated as need to contact reception but no no. Valid, On all the literature we were given and all nod on phone in room are invalid!!! Also decided to have a bath dis eve but enough hot water to maybe fill the bath by 1 sixth of capacity so was freezing, so why have a bath if u cant provide enough hot water!! We’re paying enough for this menial luxury, on arrival only one light working in balcony which was very dark, and addressed this following morning and now on day 4 and still one light!!! Also if u need to contact reception there is no number, tried all nos on the phone in bedroom none work!!!!very dissapointing as paying 120€ a nite and feel I should at least be able to enjoy a bath !!! Its. Shame as reception and bar staff are really nice and friendly but they have to take the slack for the incompatibility of the hotel, very dissapointed, it’s a pity as apartments are nice and spacious!!!
- 254.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 TripAdvisor LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.