With TruLink and the Made for iPhone hearing aid, people with hearing loss can go anywhere and do everything more conveniently than ever before. That’s because TruLink seamlessly connects your hearing aids to your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch® — so you can easily stream phone calls, music, FaceTime®, videos and more directly to your ears with pristine sound quality.
TruLink works with Made for iPhone hearing aids from Starkey, Audibel, NuEar, MicroTech and AGX Hearing. These hearing aids must be purchased from a hearing care professional. Please go to trulinkhearing.com to locate a professional near you.
• Enables carefree communication using your iPhone
• Delivers superior sound and pristine audio streaming of any music or media played through your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
• Lets you personalize and geo-tag memories to match what you do and where you go
• Can change memories automatically based on personalized geo-tags (e.g. Coffee Shop memory kicks in when you walk into a Coffee Shop)
• Adapts automatically when you travel in a car*
• Allows you to record, play back and email live sound sources
• Allows Siri® to read emails and texts to you thru your hearing aids
• Lets you control your hearing aid volume and memories via your iPhone
• Find a lost or misplaced hearing aid
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The developer, Starkey Laboratories, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Starkey Laboratories, Inc.
- 242.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Starkey Laboratories, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.