This is the must have Tube app for Londoners: Tube Exits tells you which carriage to board to always arrive adjacent to the platform exit you need, the quickest route (and shortest transfer) for your journey, and live line status information.
* Nominated for ‘Best Timesaver App’ in the 2011 Carphone Warehouse Appys Awards
* Featured on BBC’s The Tube, BBC's One Show, The Gadget Show, The Guardian, Evening Standard and many more.
“Best iPhone app in ages” - T3.
“Headsmackingly innovative” - Mirror.co.uk
“Best app I’ve bought”, “Fantastic and useful”, “Love it” – recent customer reviews
• Platform exit info (transfer or exit) for all Tube, DLR and London Overground (NEW) stations
• Journey option calculator – shows alternative routes, transfer effort, journey times
• Know which side of the train to get off (particularly useful in peak hour!)
• Line status information (NEW)
• One touch access to favourite / recent / reverse / alternative journeys
• Can be accessed anywhere, including anywhere on the tube network
• Access London Underground Tube map to view offline
• Adjust settings to suit your preferences
• Fully supported
WE VALUE YOUR SUPPORT
• With your ratings and reviews on the App Store and direct feedback (to email@example.com) we can continue to introduce new features – at no extra charge!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It was incredibly easy to navigate using the app, made travelling so much easier!
- Wavana CC
- 10.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Wavana
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.