Start banking on the go with our mobile app. You can view your balance, make transfers and payments – you can even log in with your fingerprint. Our app is available to download for our Anytime Banking customers.
What you need to register
• You'll need to be registered for Anytime Banking. If you aren't already, you can do this when registering for the mobile app.
• Your Customer Number, which is your date of birth followed by four random digits.
• Your Anytime Banking PIN & Password, which is what you use to log in online.
• When logging in for the first time you’ll be asked to choose a mobile banking PIN, which is what you’ll use in the future.
• Log in using Touch ID or Face ID – there’s no need to remember any details when logging in. Available on a compatible iPhone or iPad.
• Personalised greeting – customise how your app greets you when you log in, morning, day or evening.
• Get Cash – visit a cash machine and withdraw up to €130 without your debit card – perfect if you’ve forgotten your wallet.
Other important information about our app
• Get Cash allows you to withdraw up to €130 every 24 hours at any Ulster Bank Republic of Ireland or EasyCash cash machine as long as it’s within your daily withdrawal limit. You must have at least €10 available in your account.
• To cancel or amend a standing order from within the app you must give at least two working days notice.
• You can create one Travel Plan at a time, for a maximum period of 90 days, that includes up to seven countries. Each country needs to be registered separately. The Travel Plan will apply to debit cards only, attached to accounts that are managed via mobile banking, and only in your name. Joint account holders should register separately.
• Standard data charges may apply – contact your network operator for details.
To enjoy all of the features that our app offers, you will need to accept the following permissions:
• Network communication for connectivity
• Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch
• The new ‘Spending’ tab gives you the ability to view your spending in categories, helping you get a clear picture of your finances.
• View, download and share important documents and mail for your accounts using the new Mailbox feature via the profile section of your app.
• View the exact exchange rate and see a clear summary of your international payment before completing your transaction.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A great app
As a visually impaired aired user of this app, I have found it to be great. I have just recently left another bank and it’s app behind me because it wasn’t user friendly towards visually impaired, I ED touch for fingerprint is absolutely brilliant.
The only downside I can make out so far, is is there a problem if I was to upgrade my iPhone to 8 and above as I have been reading in some reviews.
The only other little thing, big thing to me, is on my prior up with another bank I could top up my mobile from the app, again as a usual visually impaired person, this would be a great addition to this app, otherwise excellent and I would have given it 5
Great app overall
I feel like the Ulster Bank app is one of the best out there. It’s simple and straightforward to use with no hassles. The only problem I have with it is how slow it is to update balance and available amounts. If I tap my card to make a payment, it can take anywhere from 5-7 days to update, so I think I have more money than I actually do. This problem seems to be getting worse as well so it’s important to be aware of what’s going out of your account. Other than that though it’s great.
No use if your mobile ‘phone has a Dutch nummer
Since the penultimate time I asked Ulster Bank help and support I see that a number of countries have been added to the list that will work with the app. The Netherlands, unfortunately, is not one of them rendering the app useless for me. When will +31 numbers be accepted by your app? It has already been a long wait.
Still waiting for the Netherlands to be included in the list of countries whose mobile phone numbers that are accepted. It is a long and lonely wait!
Still no Netherlands after the latest update 😞. I have tried ‘phoning to no avail. If your mobile is registered in a country other than the few recognised by the Ulster bank then this app is completely useless!
- The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, plc
- 172.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2015 The Royal Bank of Scotland Group
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.