All your rugby. One app
Get unrivalled coverage of the teams and leagues you love on the Ultimate Rugby App. The home of rugby!
Breaking news, live match coverage, in depth analysis for the teams that you are passionate about. Ultimate Rugby is the home of professional rugby giving you live access to every professional tournament that exists. 13 000 Player Profiles, 100+ teams and full coverage of every league.
Your destination for Rugby!
The Ultimate Rugby App provides real fans with up-to-the-second live scores and stats for all Tier One tournaments including the British and Irish Lions, June & November International’s, Six Nations, Champions Cup, Gallagher Premiership, Guinness Pro14, Top 14, The Rugby Championship, Super Rugby, Japanese Top league, Rugby Europe, MLR, Currie Cup, Rainbow Cup , HSBC 7's and the Premier 15's.
Packed with all the latest news, videos, fixtures, results, league tables, social content and match information for all your favorite teams during the season.
- LIVE SCORING - Detailed LIVE play-by-play match commentary for all Tier One professional rugby matches worldwide. Includes post-match video highlights and in-depth game summaries.
- OPTA STATS – Need a hand with your fantasy team or prediction game? We have you covered with an extensive database of in-play player & match stats and regular season player & tournament stats.
- PLAYER INFO – We are proud to say that we host the world’s largest database of player info & bios with over 13,000 players in the palm of your hand.
- ALL THE LEAGUES & TEAMS – Unlimited access to schedules for all the club & international teams. If you follow Harlequins, Wasps or England you can support them with fans all over the world! From the first match of the season to the Champions Cup final in May. If you love Super Rugby, have Premiership Rugby passion or are a Bledisloe Cup buff, Ultimate Rugby has you covered!
- PUSH NOTIFICATIONS – Customise instant notifications on squad announcements, breaking news & full-time results direct to your device.
- PERSONALISED FEED – Whether you’re mad for Beauden, Johnny Sexton or Farrell, crazy for Leinster or Saracens, select your favourite players, clubs, Test sides and leagues under the ‘Favourites’ tab and get up-to-the-second rugby content and scores that matter most to you and your team
- MATCH EXPERIENCE – Game information for each fixture includes time & date, stadium maps, TV channels, ticket link, referee, predictor, full team sheets and a match chat section to discuss the action
- UNRIVALLED TIER TWO COVERAGE – Player squads, fixtures, league tables and live scoring of Americas Rugby Championship, Rugby Europe Championship, Major League Rugby, Pacific Nations Cup and Top League
- CALENDAR INTEGRATION – Make sure you never miss a game by subscribing to your favourite team’s fixture list
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
An Ultimate Rugby annual subscription is €19.99/£19.99/$19.99 and valid for 1 year from date of purchase.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your subscription by going to the Account Settings after purchase.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of your subscription and will renew at €19.99/£19.99/$19.99 for an additional year for all subscriptions
If you would like to cancel your subscription please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay in touch and connect with us:
Hi Rugby Fans! Its Pro14 Final Time
Our brand new turbo charged version is here. More intuitive to give you the best coverage for the teams you love. Lightning fast and packed full of new features. Your home for the rugby that you care about. In this update we have
Updated MLR and Women's Six Nations
Booted a bug with the news scroller into touch
Don't forget to follow your favourite teams and tournaments to stay up to date with all your rugby. We appreciate every review and welcome all your feedback and suggestions. Enjoy the rugby! All your rugby. One App.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good content terrible log in experience
The content and commentary is good, I particularly like the calendar subscription option. However every single time I open the app I have to go through a really frustrating series of trying to click tiny buttons to tell the app that I’ve already subscribed and to please restore. Then it freezes on the congratulations page (“done” button works about 25% of the time) so after a minute I end up force quitting the app, trying again, and usually after 2-5 more goes it works. By which time I’ve gone elsewhere to find whatever info I opened it up for in the first place. Shame, because it’s promising, but after 2 years of subscription I finally give up and am cancelling out of frustration.
Developer Response ,
really appreciate the detailed review. Please can you email email@example.com so we can help you with your restore bug. All the best
Devious subscription money grab
After all the years I have spent using this app, and the great access to rugby it has given me, it is downright shameful that UR now ask for a 10 euro subscription to access all areas of the app. I paid for premium last year, and I felt it was worth paying as I used the app often. Clearly, ad revenue and offering a premium version is now not enough for Brian O'dricsoll and the lads. You mean to say I paid 4.50 for a full version of the app that has now been stripped in order to create more money. I'm afraid what part of the app they will try and monetise next? Maybe a 50c payment every time you load it? Sad. Ridiculous. Embarrassing.
Edit to the developer’s response;
I appreciate that you have taken the time to attempt to alleviate my concerns, however I don't think you understood by any means the point I was trying to make. Ive seen your responses to the other reviewers here for one, and you fail to mention the fact that both challenge cup and champions cup games have also been put behind this subscription wall. Meanwhile, the point I’m making is that you’ve introduced this new subscription ‘service’ without providing anything new. You’ve taken something that was previously free of charge and tried to make people pay for it, without providing a new product or improving your current one. (The most annoying thing, I might add, is the blocking of the team lineups section. I have no interest in these ‘stats’)
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear you feel this way.
I think maybe some clarification might help that you purchased the Ultimate Rugby PRO app which is pop up ad free but the Ultimate Rugby + subscription is a new addition to both apps
We are constantly striving to increase and widen our rugby coverage. This expansion into new tournaments with better stats and faster coverage has led to these changes. With over 10 000 players and 250 pro teams on the app we are always improving our offering All the best
Excellent App, Frustrating Prompts!
I’m a big fan of the app, excellent place to check fixtures and lineups. I’m happy to pay the small annual fee for this. My main frustration is that even though I’ve paid EVERY SINGLE TIME I use the app I prompted to sign up and pay. I then have to select restore. I then sometimes get access and sometimes get stuck on a page that says “done”. I jump into the app quickly to check scores or lineups but am always left frustrated by this.
Developer Response ,
thanks for feedback. Please can you email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can fix this subscription issue. Look forward to hearing from you.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ultimate Rugby Limited
- 32.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Ultimate Rugby Limited
- In-App Purchases
- UR+ Annual Subscription €19.99
- UR+ Month Subscription €3.99
- UR Subscription + Introductory €23.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.