Watch TV on the go, anywhere and everywhere with the Vodafone TV Anywhere app.
Catch your favourite show while waiting for the bus, or cheer on your team while having a bath! With loads of channels, shows, series and movies at your fingertips, you can turn any device into a TV with the Vodafone TV Anywhere app.
Change the way you watch TV with Vodafone’s TV Anywhere app:
• Stream Live TV Anywhere over 3G, 4G and WiFi Networks
• Missed a show? Catch up with our 7 Day Catch Up feature
• Manage all your recordings from anywhere
• Search and view over 100 of your favourite channels and programmes
• View our extensive TV guide and see what’s coming up over the next 7 days
If you are temporarily present outside Ireland and in another EU Member State you are permitted to access and use the Vodafone TV Anywhere app in that Member State. Please see T&Cs for further details.
The application is free to download from the iTunes App store; usual data charges will apply if not downloaded via wifi. Vodafone mobile customers will have streaming via the Vodafone TV Anywhere Application included in their TV package, until 30th September 2018. If customers are on another network, they should check with their provider for data related costs and monthly data limitations.
How to start enjoying Vodafone TV Anywhere:
1. Download the Vodafone TV Anywhere app from the Irish Apple App Store
2. Once registered as a Vodafone Home user (https://broadband.vodafone.ie), enter your username and password
3. Start watching TV Anywhere and enter a world of entertainment.
Things to note:
• Access to certain programmes may be limited due to content right restrictions.
• Use our Help Section to learn more about using the Vodafone TV Anywhere application
The Vodafone TV Anywhere app is supported on the following devices:
iPhone 5S - iOS 8.1.2
iPhone 3GS - iOS 6.1.6
iPhone 6 - iOS 8.1.2
iPhone 6 - 10.3.3
iPhone 6+ - 11.3
Bug fixes for internet issue, fullscreen issue and remote control functionality
Ratings and Reviews
Ok works fine now
App just freezes, nothing wrong with my connection.
I'm at home on Vodafone Fiber Broadband and everything else works fine.
Edit : contact customer support if above happening to you since they gave you a new account number
Developer Response ,
Hi Sorry to hear you are having issues with the app. So that we can investigate further can you please email email@example.com with your phone number & your email address registered for Vodafone TV. Many thanks
Crashing all the time after latest iOS update.
Been using the app for 2 years. It is not a complete replacement for an ability to set programme reminders (wish there was a series link option too) through the TV Box EPG. Then being limited to 6 days ahead instead of 7 days mean you cannot immediately set your next reminder for the following week. Now after iOS 16.6 it cannot provide any stable service. Needs to be updated far more regularly & would be great to have the functionality listed above.
Significant improvement over the previous version of the app, much slicker and more user friendly. Being able to control the TV with the remote in the app is great for when the kids hide the remote!!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vodafone Ireland Ltd
- 26.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Vodafone Ireland Limited