Get ready to have more energy, lift the brain fog, reduce your chronic pain, and feed your cells the nutrients they need to thrive, with the Wahls Diet App.
What is the Wahls Diet App?
The Wahls Diet App makes following the paleo principles of the Wahls Diet easy. It is a powerful tool that will help you manage your multiple sclerosis symptoms.
Inside the app, you’ll find nutrient-rich, chef created recipes that are delicious, easy to plan with clear concise directions and shopping lists. What the recipes don’t contain are refined carbohydrates, sugars, and inflammatory foods. The app tracks nutrients for you to take the guess work out of complicated protocols, so you can concentrate on improving your health.
The Wahls Diet App filters in what you need and filters out what you don’t need.
Dr. Wahls’ Story
Dr. Wahls was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 2000 and declined rapidly. Within four years, she was in a wheelchair, unable to sit straight. Not willing to accept her fate without a fight, she began her healing journey by learning everything she could from the most cutting-edge nutritional studies that could impact the brain, nerves, and muscles.
She then started to experiment on herself with nutritionally dense whole foods. She started to feel better, then sat upright, then walked with a cane, and finally went from a wheelchair to a bicycle!
How the Wahls Diet App can Help You
The Wahls Protocol Diet is complex. It’s paleo-based, with a focus on sulfur-rich foods, fermented foods, leafy greens, colored vegetables, and the protein sources are meat, including organ meats, and fish, nuts, and some protein powders.
As dairy can be inflammatory, it is not allowed, but there are other choices. Certain foods are daily, and some are weekly with varying serving sizes.
For someone with multiple sclerosis who is inspired by my success and wants to try the Wahls Protocol Diet, the App does the work for you. It would be too complicated to figure all of this out yourself, especially if you don’t feel well and may be experiencing brain fog and fatigue.
What People Are Saying
“I have been doing the Wahls Protocol for about a month - the results are amazing. I went from a lot of aches and pains - low energy - mood swings - brain fog and headaches to no symptoms in just the 2nd week.” – Leanne T.
“I've been treating my severe secondary progressive MS naturally for 4 years now following the Wahls Protocol. I have had no relapses and getting stronger every day. My fatigue is so greatly improved and I have a ton of energy and symptoms keep slowly but surely easing up and going away.” – Faith H.
Benefits of the App
1. Select from hundreds of chef-created, nutrient-rich, delicious recipes that follow the Wahls Diet Protocol. You can be certain that the foods you eat will help you manage and improve your MS symptoms.
2. Each recipe has undergone thorough nutritional analysis. Know the nutrient profile of each dish with a simple tap of a button.
3. The calendar feature allows you to plan meals in advance. Easily organize your meals on a daily or weekly basis and according to mealtime.
4. With just a glance, the Wahls Diet App lets you know if you are reaching your daily and weekly goals and if not suggests dishes that will help you reach them.
5. Easily create a shopping list based on the meals you have planned.
6. Each meal comes with step-by-step cooking instructions.
“I wish this app were available when I was first diagnosed with multiple sclerosis; it would have saved me years of trial and error and assisted me in getting out of my wheelchair sooner.” – Dr. Terry Wahls
Download the Wahls Diet App today.
Terms of Service:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Foogal, Inc.
- 66.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Foogal, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly €17.99
- 12 months €119.99
- 3 months €49.99
- 6 months €69.99