WeatherPro for iPad has been created by MeteoGroup, Europe’s leading private weather company. This reliable weather app offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information, clearly visualised in an easy-to-read interface. These features are all brought to you by passionate weather professionals– hence the name WeatherPro!
• 7-day forecast data in periods of 3 hours
• Weather reports for 2 million worldwide locations
• Comprehensive detail on temperature, wind direction/ speed, air pressure, precipitation amount/ probability, relative humidity, UV index, feels like temperature and more
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Unlimited favourite locations synchronisable via iCloud
• Connection to Netatmo personal weather stations
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Additional features like: widget, weather news etc.
• No adverts
We also offer an optional premium service which is perfect for if you have specific weather interests, for sports, holidays or more:
• 14-day forecasts in hourly periods
• Precipitation type radar for Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes, cloud cover forecasts, etc.
• Beach Weather, and more
One subscription covers Premium services on all weather apps by MeteoGroup: WeatherPro, MeteoEarth, AlertsPro and RainToday.
The live webcam images from webcams.travel are now also available for the iPad and can be accessed via the new webcam icon on the top toolbar.
We hope you enjoy using WeatherPro and we thank you for any feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Weather pro feedback
Hi I have found weather pro to be very accurate for my location.
Very easy to use with all important information at a glance
Only downside was the difficulty in rental premium subscription
kind regards Sean
Always accurate - worth the money
When I realised a lot of the features of this app only worked by paid subscription I rolled my eyes in disgust. However, having used the app now for months, I can say the subscription costs are definitely worth it. Amazingly detailed, accurate weather forecasting and reporting. Not as 'pretty' as some of the other weather apps, but this is definitely a case where substance rather than style pays off.
This is one subscription service I will definitely be renewing.
The more I use it, the more it amazes me - comprehensive, accurate and attractively presented. The Pro version is particularly good value - particularly if you have an interest in worldwide climatic events.
I'm not certain you need to pre-judge what I'm going to say(!) butIdo agree with the sentiments expressed. I only wish this scale of technology and the easy display of the data/info had been available when I was in the earlier aviation area of my life!
- MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
- 74.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 MeteoGroup
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 3 Month €2.99
- Premium 12 Month €9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.