* Winner of Spring 2012 Parents’ Choice Funstuff Award * New York Times App to Keep Kids Happy * Chosen as App of the Week, New & Noteworthy, What’s Hot, and Staff Favorite by Apple *
We're listening! Keep the feedback coming to firstname.lastname@example.org!
The best-selling Weird But True app is better than ever with more facts, more sounds, more surprises, and more fun! With a fresh new look and exciting new content, Weird But True has even more mind-benders than ever before—more than 900 kid-friendly facts!
Did you know a hippo's lips are about two feet wide? Or that didaskaleinophobia is the fear of going to school? Or that before toothpaste was invented some people cleaned their teeth with charcoal? Filled with wacky facts and tantalizing trivia that will engage curious kids and parents alike, Weird But True presents each of the 625 facts in a fun, colorful, and interactive format that will keep kids entertained—and learning—for hours! And parents can rest easy knowing that each fact is age-appropriate and handpicked by a brand they know and trust: National Geographic Kids.
- Download all 7 Fact Packs for hours of fun and entertainment.
- Swipe to move from fact to fact or shake the device to see a random fact.
- Use the Weird-O-Meter to rate the level of “weirdness” for each fact and monitor results from all users on the Weirdest Facts list!
- Bookmark your favorites or share the grossest facts with your friends via email, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Use the Fact Finder to locate facts about your favorite subjects—animals, weather, space, science, and more!
- Loaded with sound effects and awesome surprises, Weird But True is fun for kids of all ages!
Based on the phenomenally popular department in National Geographic Kids magazine and best-selling book franchise, Weird But True is available for iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad as a single purchase.
-Removal of Nintendo Fossil Fighters™: Frontier sponsorship material
Ratings and Reviews
Weird but true
Hi. This is 🐾Dog lover🐕. I have not a review but I'm wondering why weird but true is for adults only! It's not just that but the app has a thing to prove that you are an adult by a multiplication sum but, 3rd graders know how to multiply. But apart from that I liked this app😍.
It's actually quite a nice friendly app! There's a sound affect on every slide! And theres loads of vibrant colours!! Not bad!
This new update is awful you have to pay for everything you had for free before . Before this update I would have rated this app a 5 star :
- National Geographic Partners, LLC
- 65.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © National Geographic Partners
- In-App Purchases
- Mega Pack €2.29
- Fact Pack 1 €1.09
- Fact Pack 2 €1.09
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.