In this Free-To-Download App, Doctot present the Wells Score assessment, which is one of the most respected clinician-administered scales in relation to the assessment of Deep Vein Thrombosis in patients.
A very intuitive tool, Doctot Wells' user-friendly design enables HCPs to quickly assess patients for DVT risk.
This assessment scale is presented in a wizard format so that the medical practitioner can easily navigate through the interview components to record a patient's status. The tool automatically generates the scale total and categorises this score, based on the user's input.
The App also has an "Information" section to provide the user with relevant background details in addition to a “Help” section that provides assistance regarding the use of the tool.
Further Doctot Wells features include:
- A Patient Results Management System (e.g. Save, Delete & Sort options)
- The Automatic Email Generation of each patient assessment result
- Shake-to-Reset Scale functionality
- PIN Protection for security purposes
Correction to Settings navigation
Correction to Information text
Fix for Keyboard display in iOS8
- 8 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Doctot 2013
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.