The Western Union® money transfer app lets you send money fast for cash pick up, to a bank account, or a mobile wallet. Transfer money abroad and pay with your credit card, debit card or bank account.
Western Union App Features:
- Send money from home to more than 200 countries and territories around the world
- Quick resend to your favourite receivers
- Estimate prices and check our exchange rates and fees quickly
- Track a Western Union international money transfer
- Update the delivery method from cash pick-up to bank account whether you are the sender or receiver
- Find your nearest Western Union® agent around the world
- View your money transfer history
- Receive notification of Western Union offers
- Touch ID security
- Earn rewards when you refer friends to Western Union. T&Cs apply.
Send money quickly and easily on your mobile:
1. Create a Western Union profile or log in
2. Select the country to send money to
3. Choose how much money to send
4. Select how your receiver will get it (cash pick-up, bank account, or mobile wallet)
5. Choose how to pay (credit card, debit card, bank transfer, or cash at a Western Union agent)
6. Add the receiver's details (e.g. bank account details)
7. Review, confirm, send, and track your money transfer
Western Union international money transfers from home to over 200 countries and territories, including:
Bangladesh (BDT), India (INR), Pakistan (PKR), Sri Lanka (SLR), Australia (AUD), China (CNY), Indonesia (IDR), Philippines (PHP), Thailand (THB), Albania (ALL), Bulgaria (BGN), France (EUR), Germany (EUR), Greece (EUR), Italy (EUR), Poland (PLN), Portugal (EUR), Romania (RON), Russia (RUB), Spain (EUR), Turkey (TRY), UK (GBP), Ukraine (UAH), DRC (CDF), Egypt (EGP), Gambia (GMD), Ghana (GHS), Kenya (KES), Lebanon (LBP), Morocco (MAD), Nigeria (NGN), South Africa (ZAR), Tunisia (TND), UAE (AED), Uganda (UGX), Zambia (ZMW), Zimbabwe (ZWD), Argentina (ARS), Colombia (COP), Canada (CAD), Jamaica (JMD), and the USA (USD).
Legal Disclaimer: Transfer limits, fees, and delivery times for sending money may vary based on the transaction history, sender’s/receiver’s country, payment method and send/delivery method. Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. Please, read Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement before downloading the app:
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Anytime you are to send money it tells that the information has been updated with an email it does not really stay updated. Some of the check box or questions are not noticeable until you scroll downward and if this is missed it gives error message and probably the money has been taken of the card used and transfer is not complete.
Actually i was surprised that everything went smoothly but it DID, so no complaints, definitely using it every time
Weird copy behavior
When in payment instructions for payment using bank transfer, copy button doesn’t copy the text, instead it copies a weird text file the has encrypted data.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Western Union Company
- 190.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Western Union Holdings, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.