Survive as a Cowboy in the Wild West and become the rule of law!
Survive in this Western themed MMORPG, explore the life of a Lone Star ranger and fight robbers, trade with American Natives, set traps and duel in a Mexican standoff!
• Build your own Wild West ranch
• Fight gangsters with pistols and rifles
• Wood logging, mining, deer hunting
• Craft new equipment and items
• Raise horse mounts and tame wild animals
• SOON: Complete hundreds of Quests
• SOON: Discover precious treasure sites
• SOON: Challenge other cowboys
== About Westland Survival ==
In the Wild West of the Great American prairies, outlaws and even sheriffs are ready to sell brave men out for a fistful of dollars. Frontier pioneers and bounty hunters have set carriage treks towards the fabled gold discovery sites in Klondike and Yukon, and to the great plains and deserts of Texas or New Mexico.
Your wagon convoy ran into a bandit ambush and left you behind as the only survivor, but certainly grim with anger to bring those gunslingers to the hangman! Or shoot them right off their horses!
But before, there’s some crafting to do - a shelter for the night, some wood logging for bow and arrows, maybe even mining some ore for horse shoes and trading with the Indians. Perhaps they can teach you how to hunt deer for cooking a steak…
Embark on this incredible exploration journey in the Wild West, Cowboy! Yee-haw!
- New resources: Ash tree, Chromite ore, Granite, Fine hide and Linen.
- New locations: Mixed forest, Abandoned mine, Buffalo pasture.
- New repair system. You need special repair kits.
- Some items were removed: Copper and Bronze wire, Copper rivet.
- New Bounty contracts for South and North!
- Workbenches works without Storage.
- Fixed a bug when you could kill a tamed animal in the Spirit cave.
- Fixed a bug when some players displayed white in the Town.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s quite pleasant to play it, although the graphics are not so refined it is enough to have fun. It’s not so impossible to obtain items like LDOE. Worth a try.
An ok game
I’ve had this game for a couple of months now, but haven’t played it in at leat 4 weeks.
The game is great, but with such a lack of content, it’s become the same thing over and over again. Most points of interest are ‘coming soon’, and a lot of materials required to build certain things are unavailable in the game to loot at the moment.
My review will stay at 2* until a decent update drops, and I will review it then.
Great world, very addictive
In-App PurchasesSee All
- HELIO LTD
- 538.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2019 Helio LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Norris' Random Stable Supplies €1.09
- Buffalo Bill's Bar Bucks €2.29
- Elite Equipment Pack €5.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.