This book has been written for you by young members of a family from New Zealand who have a message to share with the world. This is their VOICE.
VOICES is a storytelling workshop dedicated to supporting the self-expression of young people.
The Dynamics of Whanaungatanga (DoW) provides a practical understanding of Maori concepts that when applied in our lives, can help enhance, restore and maintain our greatest asset, relationships.
• Read-to-me and read-it-myself options
Customise your book:
• Record yourself reading the story
• Colour the illustrations (paint mode has a palette, adjustable brush width, and move, zoom and undo abilities)
• Export your coloured pictures
Other interactive features:
• Animation and sound effects
• A child-friendly user interface
• Background music that can be turned on and off
• Maori language, Te Reo Maori
This digital book contains audio narration in two languages: Maori and English
Contact us: email@example.com
KIWA® Middle East FZ- LLC partners with Kiwa Digital, NZ as a world leading production house for multi-lingual enhanced digital books, bringing native languages to the internet. Contact us for your VOICES! Storytelling Workshop, in your school, community or business.
Check out our website: www.kiwa.ae
Like us on Facebook: https://goo.gl/GUF2wy
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.