What The Forecast?!! won a 2018 People's Choice Webby Award in the category of Mobile Sites & Apps - Services & Utilities!! Thank you to everyone who voted and helped make that happen!!
What The Forecast?!! is an accurate weather app that will explain, in real terms, how nasty it is outside. You will never again wonder if you should just go back to bed (which, of course, you should). Sometimes, it is better to just give up and try again tomorrow.
- Over 9607 obnoxious phrases describing the current weather conditions.
- Switchable profanity settings (On, Some, Off).**
- Listen to the latest weather saying in different voices.
- Accurate weather reports directly from AerisWeather.
- Daily forecasts for 10 days.
- Hourly forecasts for 48 hours.
- Weather alerts from NOAA.
- Moon Phase.
- Air Quality, Arthritis, Migraine, Sinus, Cold/Flu, and Bee Indices.
- Backgrounds and precipitation that match the time of year and current weather conditions.
- Select from U.S. or metric units in the app Settings.
- Descriptions of basic weather terms used in the app.
- Share your weather reports on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
**Make sure you go into the What The Forecast?!! app settings and set the profanity setting to "On" for the full effect. You won't be disappointed (Or, maybe you will. I don't know you...).
- Buttloads of new weather phrases (Including many user submitted sayings).
- Added new Weather Indexes (Arthritis, Migraine, Sinus, Cold/Flu, and Bees(!)).
- Moved the Moon and Air Quality Index pages to a new Moon/Index page (Plus (+) Button at the bottom-right in the Main page).
- Fixed a bug that allowed people to change the weather data on each Daily Weather page.
- Fixed a bug where the temperature got cut off at temperatures greater than 100 degrees.
- Updated FAQ page for the new Weather Indexes (This can be found in the app Settings).
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements.
- Some other minor changes that I've forgotten (Because I'm dumb).
Ratings and Reviews
It’s trying to tell me it’s 36 degrees in Ireland. It’s not been 36 degrees in Ireland since ever, and it’s snowing outside. 🤔
It trying to tell me it’s 2 degrees Celsius and raining in Ireland when it’s actually 25 degrees Celsius and there isn’t a cloud in the sky
Excellent amount of detail about the weather, very funny & original 👍🏻😄
- William King
- 150.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Night Cat Productions
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads €2.29
- Extra Accents €1.09
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.