Browse the finest salons near you. Book hair and beauty appointments quickly and confidently.
We are the Fairy Godmother in your Cinderella story. Be styled, beautified, and transformed by the best beauticians near you. All with the tap of your finger.
WhatSalon is the newest, fastest and most fun way to browse and book your hair and beauty appointments. We give you instant, real-time access to the diaries of our salons. You choose your service and our app instantly shows you the available times and stylists. So you can work your beauty regime around your own schedule. No waiting. No hassle. It’s beauty, simplified.
• The app shows salons near you, targeted to your location when you log on and also gives you the flexibility to search by location
• Browse pictures of salons to get a real feel for the atmosphere before booking or stepping in the door
• Try a new top-rated stylist or book by name with the stylist you trust
• Read reviews so when you try a new salon or stylist you are guaranteed the best
• Have your choice of location, salon, service, stylist and time
• Access to our handpicked selection of the best salons; we’ve done the work to narrow down the best options
• Book an appointment within the hour or a month from now - whatever suits you best
• Book instantly with the click of a button, no more phone calls or waiting for text replies
- Bug fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A classy, stylish approach to making bookings for beauty treatments in Cork City, at the click of a button. Extremely useful and efficient for quick appointments in a location near you. Would definitely recommend.
I am still disappointed with this app. Had downloaded it months ago when there were no salons linked to it. Tried again today, and it looks a bit better, but I'm not comfortable to be required to add a credit card number to be able to use the app??? This seems like you're making it very very difficult for ppl to use your app!? I'm all for monetizing early, but seriously adding a cr card to simply use an app is crazy. Very few ppl will trust an unknown company with their cr card details, to simply perform a search. It doesn't make sense. Not even the most trusted apps in the world enforce adding cr card from mobile app??? I'm pretty tech savvy but I'm not confident about mobile technology securely storing cr card data well, since there is so little expertise in that area. So unfortunately for now, I will not be using your app until you remove that cr card barrier. Btw I think the idea is really great, and I think someone else will replicate without your cr card barrier very quickly.
I was really happy when I found out about this app on Facebook, it is a very handy application especially if your in an area and not sure where the services are.
I travel a lot with Macra na Feirme to different festivals and events around the country and having this app is great as I know where I can get my hair and nails done and I can see the reviews from other people :)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.