LIMITED TIME OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. Download the app now and take advantage of this amazing offer when you subscribe.
Established in 1960, World Soccer is the UK's leading football magazine.
UK-based, but not UK-biased, World Soccer is the definitive authority on the world's favourite game.
The best writers, analytical features and the ability to deliver the inside-track on domestic and world football have made World Soccer an institution.
The available subscription periods for World Soccer Magazine are 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £6.99
Purchase a monthly subscription £5.99
Purchase an annual subscription £59.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
Ti Media Limited Terms and Conditions:
We've updated the app in order to make your World Soccer Magazine experience better. We fixed a few bugs and added performance improvements behind the scenes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
World Soccer - best football magazine
First of all - World Soccer is a great magazine.
Second - the World Cup issue it is always THE essential guide to the World Cups.
Having been a long time reader of World Soccer, I was sceptical of buying my first "app" version in Apple Newsstand. But as I was going to be traveling for the World Cup, I decided to try it out. Its even better than the printed copy!!
Its basically same as having the printed copy (too many publications drop content for their apps), but with mobility of having it in your pocket on iPhone at all times to refer to, and it just looks great on iPad at home.
But what I love about it over the printed version is the ease of going to contents page and clicking straight to what you want.
I love this app!
Better than any other football magazine
- TI Media Limited
- 53.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- January 2012 €10.99
- February 2012 €10.99
- March 2012 €10.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.