ZuluDesk Parent empowers parents to manage their children's school-issued devices. Using the intuitive interface, you can restrict which apps your child can access on their device, receive notifications when your child arrives at school, and schedule homework time or bedtime by using Device Rules to allow or restrict certain apps.
- Restrict and allow apps (including games and social media)
- See device location
- Create scheduled app restrictions for homework time, bedtime, and timeout
- Be notified when your child arrives at school
Jamf Parent includes the following bug fixes and enhancements:
- All parents can now use Device Rules to manage their child’s device, if it is allowed by their school.
- Fixed an issue that displayed the wrong error message when parent management was restricted by the school.
- Fixed an issue that prevented App Locks from applying when using the default duration and the previous App Lock was disabled.
- ZuluDesk B.V.
- 72.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Jamf Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.