Apple Watch Screenshots
The program lists foods and their glycemic index. The glycemic index (GI) is the rate at which the body metabolizes carbohydrates and raises blood sugar levels.
The most important thing to remember:
- High GI foods release energy quickly
- Low GI foods contain fiber and are slow to digest.
"Well, what does it give me and why do I need it?" - you ask.
And the fact that the results of regular consumption of high GI foods will be:
- Violation of metabolic processes in the body.
- Negative effect on overall blood sugar levels.
- Constant feeling of hunger and accumulation of body fat in problem areas.
The program has been translated into English, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Korean, French, Italian, Ukrainian, Czech, Finnish, Greek, Danish, Dutch, Thai, Greek, Croatian, Hungarian, Hindi, Norwegian, Catalan, Indonesian, Malay, Polish, Romanian, Slovak, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese.
optimization for ios 16.4
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alexander Berkovich
- 3.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Alexsander Berkovich
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.