Aira made an educational app to learn about different types of eye diseases. Our goal is to develop leading technology and services that help remove remaining barriers for the visually impaired, expanding their possibilities to live with greater confidence and independence. There are an estimated 28 million blind and low-vision people in the United States alone, ranging from lack of central vision to complete blindness. The app simulates the most common eye diseases by using the camera and overlaying filters.
These are the diseases we currently support:
1. Bardet Biedle Syndrome (BBS)
3. Corneal Dystrophy
4. Diabetic Retinopathy
6. Leber’s Congenital Amaurosis (LCA)
7. Leber Hereditary Optic Neuropathy (LHON)
8. Macular Degeneration
9. Neuromyelitis Optica (Devic’s Disease)
10. Optic Nerve Hypoplasia
11. Optic Neuritis (Neuropathy)
12. Retinal Detachment
13. Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
14. Stargardt Disease
- Refreshed UI for iOS 13
- Updated population data
- Aira Tech Corp
- 38.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Aira Tech Corp.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.