Airmail is a powerful mail client for Mac, now available for iPhone and iPad.
Designed for the latest generation iOS, it supports 3D Touch, fast document previewing, high quality PDF creation, and native integration with other apps and services for a frictionless workflow.
Workflow customization is at the core, with a rich feature set like snooze, interactive push notifications, and full inbox sync.
iCloud sync provides a fully ubiquitous experience so that all your accounts and app preferences are synced.
- Support for Gmail, Exchange EWS, IMAP and POP3
- Apple Watch app with glance and interactive notifications
- Customizable swipes
- Threads and single messages
- Snooze messages
- Bulk editing
- iCloud sync between Mac and iOS
- Multiple signatures
- Unified inbox
- Push notifications
- Multiple Accounts
- 3D Touch quick access
- 3D Touch Peek and Pop
- Spotlight search for documents and messages
- Share composer extension
- iCloud sync for labels, preferences and accounts across Mac and iOS
- Handoff between Mac and iOS
- Notifcation Based on Locations
**** "Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
SEARCH AND FILTERS
- Online search
- Filter by Unread, Starred, Conversation, Today and Smart
- Quick access to the messages of one sender
- Quick per account single folder access
LABELS AND FOLDERS
- Full label access
- Per single labels sync
- Quick access to recent labels
- Favorite labels
- Full label creation and editing
- Document view with rich preview
- Unread, Today, Conversations and Contacts
- HTML rich composer
- Attachment resizing
- Document import from Dropbox, Google Drive and much more
- Signature swipes
- Composer extension
- Online drafts
- Send and Archive
- Undo actions
- Move messagees between accounts
- Multiple signature
- Operations view
- Attachments view
- Contacts view
- Mark as unread on open
- Google Directory Search
- Exchange Global Address List
- Contacts Group messages
- Auto CC/BCC
- Profile icons
- Highlight subject
- Account icons
- Account colors
- Preview message lines
- Remote images
- Snooze defer messages
- Move and Labels
- Mark as Unread
- Mark as Starred
- Mark as Spam
- To Do, Memo, Done
- Send to Calendar
- Send to iOS Extension
- Create a searchable PDF
- Transfer to a different account
- Universal link Mac/iOS
- Add to sender to VIP
- Empty Trash and Spam
- Mark entire mailbox as read
- Archive all messages
- Google Drive
Open Links in:
- Safari in-app
Send to Apps and Service:
- Calendars Invites
- Apple Calendar
- Apple Reminder
- Fantastical 2
- Draft 4
- iA Writer
- Code Hub
Airmail does NOT store your messages on our servers.
Server processing is very limited and performed only if users enable Realtime Mailbox Monitoring.
Airmail is an auto renewable subscription:
- Unified Inbox
- Multiple Accounts
- Block Email Tracking Pixel
- Agenda Integration
- Realtime Inbox Monitoring
- Backend Services, Snooze, Send Later
- Premium Support
$2.99 monthly, $9.99 annually
Price may vary by location and active promotion. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://airmailapp.com/eulaios
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simply not working so good
I will begin by saying that I’ve been a fan of Airmail for a very long time. I use it both on iPhone and macOS.
Unfortunately, over the last few months something changed and many stuff don’t work as expected:
1. Push notifications don’t work. I tried all possible configurations, i.e., smart and not smart but notifications don’t arrive. Issue reproduces in Office 365 and Gmail.
2. It takes a very long time to load emails. I open the app, and sometimes wait for one minute until new emails arrive! Sometimes loading a single message simply fails, nothing loads.
3. Jailbroken devices are not supported. Why?? Why do you care? It’s at my own risk.
It is the most feature rich email client, and indeed very useful. But I installed Spark and it simply works much better.
Excellent application for Emailing!
I find Airmail very convenient to use, its features are multiple and useful, it really works perfectly!
My special kudos to Airmail Support and Steven, who helped me in a nice and professional way to iron out some inconsistencies in push notification function I experienced right after downloading the application!
I loved this app, looks good and very easy to use... I bought this apo long time ago... Now I don't see any flow, notifications on the app because now it's monthly charge... On what? Why?
It's very disappointing... I really like this app but I'm not gonna pay every month to get notifications... Sorry.
- Bloop S.R.L
- 210.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Bloop 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Airmail Pro Yearly ₪35.90
- Airmail Pro Monthly ₪9.90
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.