Along these people love to play the horse riding games. Both genres are very famous for their classic old history. Arrow shooting and horse riding, both belong to the very early stage of mankind and civilization history. These are used as sports in the modern games.
We are introducing a beautiful combination of bow and arrow with horse riding. Player has to perform arrow shooting skills while on the horse's back. Horse is running with a fast speed. Rider (player) is an archer also. Main objective of the game is Shooting, An Arrow Shooting. The target is an archer. Archer is not only a static target but also an opponent enemy Arrow shooter on a running horse. Mail challenge is the focus on moving horse and engage him. Player's Observation and speed calculation is the main key to this deadly challenge. You have to survive until you won.
Aim the target is Archer with the horse, and the bow to throw arrows. Horse speed is controlled by AI (Artificial Intelligence) programmatically. Basically target has two parts:
1. Horse: comparatively easy to engage and hit with arrow
2. Archer: a hard target to hit as compared to the horse.
If you hit the archer, it will destroy more health. Engage the Horse rider and shoot him to win the shooting challenge easily. Shoot as fast as you can because you are engaging yourself and you do not want to lose your time in engaging the target.
Basically there are two main modes of playing:
1. Time Mode: It's a Time base shooting challenge. Hit the player with maximum shooting. When the time completes, the player with the maximum health will be winner.
2. Health Mode: it's a Shoot to death challenge. No time limit, just hunt down the other archer and win the arrow challenge.
Game environment consists of a circular racing track. Both horses are running on this track in parallel
- Yasir Majeed
- 237.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Join App Studio
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.