From VisualDx, Aysa is the easy-to-use app to get personalized answers to your skin condition questions. Aysa helps you screen your skin symptoms and prepare for your practitioner visit.
Key Features and Privacy:
· Symptom Checker: Use the phone's camera to take a picture of your skin concern & Aysa quickly finds symptom matches to provide personalized, helpful information about the symptoms, all while protecting your privacy.
· Symptom Content and Images: Symptom content and images to help improve user awareness about them.
· Equity in care: Image library has representation of all skin types, including the leading skin of color image collection.
· Privacy: Your privacy is protected through use of Apple’s CoreML (machine learning), which is executed within the app on your device. The photos of you and your family’s skin issues never leave your phone.
About VisualDx and Aysa:
Your skin is unique; skin conditions can look different from person to person. Aysa is built on the resources of VisualDx, the award-winning clinical decision support software focused on equity in medicine for over 20 years. Its curated library of more than 120,000 medical images includes every skin color and type, and what each of 200 skin conditions can look like at every stage. The workflow even allows you to select skin color, ensuring the best information and images possible.
Aysa knowledge and recommendations are based on best available evidence ordered according to standard industry protocols, interpreted by expert opinion. Best available evidence is evaluated by source type, statistical validity, and clinical suitability. Content includes materials adapted from leading textbooks, literature review articles, PubMed, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA). Leading content sources are reviewed, as is medical literature in general, with ongoing targeted searches in MEDLINE and PubMed. Editorial contributors and staff follow a protocol from most to least evidence: from meta-analyses and systematic reviews of randomized controlled clinical trials to cohort studies to case-control studies to case series to individual expert opinions.
This release contains minor changes and updates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Logical Images
- 173 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright (c) 2017-2021 Logical Images, Inc. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.