The Barclays iPortal mobile app is designed to work around you and your business. This means giving you access to your banking when and where you need it.
- Balance, Transactions and Reporting - View near real-time sterling balances and transactions history for up to 90 days (or 300 transactions, whichever is fewer). Available in United Kingdom
Before you get started
This app is only available for Barclays Corporate Banking clients. You will need to be a registered iPortal user who has been given entitlement rights for mobile access. These entitlement rights can be given to you by your system administrator.
To maintain your privacy and security, this app isn’t available on rooted or jail broken devices.
Other things to know
To activate the app you will need access to a mobile number to receive your registration codes
The app is compatible with iOS versions 8.0 or later
Standard network charges for data usage may apply. Check with your network service provider for mobile or internet use
The fine print
Barclays Bank UK PLC. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 759676). Registered in England. Registered No. 9740322 Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
Barclays Bank PLC. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 122702). Registered in England. Registered no. 1026167 Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
Copyright © Barclays 2018. All rights reserved.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
* My Preferences specific updates to limit the number of accounts to 10
* BST Timezone related changes to display the lastlogin timestamp as per daylight savings.
* Pass code blocking has been fixed for incorrect passcode
* Users can enter 11 digit mobile number instead of 10 for UK numbers.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.