Manage your finances in one app with the secure, open source Copay Wallet. Get up and running fast with blockchain security, store and send funds.
With the Copay Wallet, your private keys and your money remain in your control at all times. And you're using code that's 100% open source for community testing and audits.
We built the following features into this version of the Copay app that doesn't compromise on security or accessibility:
- Support Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and XRP
- Support for ERC-20 stablecoin tokens, including USD Coin (USDC), Paxos Standard (PAX), Gemini Dollar (GUSD) and Binance USD (BUSD)
- Multiple wallet creation and management in-app
- Intuitive multisignature security for personal or shared wallets
- Device-based security: all private keys are stored locally, not in the cloud
- Hierarchical deterministic (HD) address generation and wallet backups
- Payment protocol (BIP70-BIP73) support: easily-identifiable payment requests and verifiably secure payments
- Support for 150+ currency pricing options and unit denomination in BTC or bits
- Email and push notifications for payments and transfers
- Easy spending proposal flow for shared wallets and group payments
- Support for testnet wallets
- Customizable wallets name and order
- Multiple supported languages, including French, German, Chinese (Simplified), and Spanish
This app is free and open source software. You can also view the code on GitHub at https://github.com/bitpay/copay.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.