Designed exclusively for macOS, Fantastical 2 includes powerful features such as an incredibly intuitive parsing engine, a full calendar window (with day, week, month, and year views), a quick access mini window, iCloud reminders support, time zone support, and much, much more.
"Fantastical 2 is the calendar app your Mac has been waiting for." - The Verge
"Terrific new version of one of my very favorite apps." - John Gruber (Daring Fireball)
"It's my favorite calendar app for OS X." - MacStories
"The calendar app you've been waiting for." - iMore
"Fantastical 2 is a crazy-powerful calendar app for your Mac." - Wired
Fantastical 2's natural language event and reminder creation, beautiful calendar views, and ultra-smart event list make it the best calendar and reminders app you'll ever use. Just type in that you have "Lunch with John on Friday at 1pm" and Fantastical 2 will schedule it! Or type in "remind me to Buy Milk on Tuesday" and Fantastical 2 will create a reminder with a due date!
WHAT'S NEW IN FANTASTICAL 2
• Beautiful, all-new design exclusively for macOS
• Full calendar window with Day, Week, Month, and Year views
• macOS Today Widget, Action Extension, and Share Extension
• Handoff support between Fantastical 2 for Mac, Fantastical 2 for iPhone, and Fantastical 2 for iPad
• Calendar sets - quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a simple click or automatically when you leave or arrive, based on location
• Maps are now displayed for your locations
• Improved iCloud reminders with a separate reminders list and support for geofenced location-based reminders
• Multiple parser improvements including improved repeating event and reminder support, the ability to add alerts (like "Meeting 3pm alert 1 hour"), time zones, and many other improvements
• Time zone support including floating time zone support
• Dark and light themes
• And much, much more!
THE EASIEST WAY TO ADD EVENTS AND REMINDERS
• Open Fantastical 2 with a single click or keystroke
• Type in your event or reminder details and press return
• That's it!
STAY ON TOP OF YOUR DAY
• The infinite scrolling event list and calendar let you easily locate and plan all of your events and reminders
• Today's past events fade to gray so you can focus on your upcoming events
• Add event notes, URLs, or locations to new or existing events
• Use search to instantly locate your events
WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
• Works with your favorite calendar services with native CalDAV support including iCloud, Google, Yahoo, and more
• Automatically add alarms to your new events
• Fantastical 2 is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and for the first time ever, Japanese
• Start typing your event or reminder in any of these languages and Fantastical will automagically understand!
Fantastical 2 — the frustration of calendaring has been solved.
- Fixed an issue connecting to some Exchange 2013 servers
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
Ratings and Reviews
I wrote a negative review about this app when it first launched and would crash on setup. This was fixed by a patch a few days ago. I’m no re-evaluating this app and will re-write my review. I’m giving it 4 stars based on their iOS counterparts and my experience using it since the fix.
I really wanted to like this app because it has a lot of potential and has a lot going for it. BUT, and this is a very big but, I found it to be highly unstable. It never crashed on me (as some other users reported), but every other day it mixes up all the contacts and notifies me about an event invite from someone completely unrelated to the original sender. This persists also when I try to create an event and add invitees, I start writing a person's name (or email address) and it adds a completely different person to the invite. Already caused several "diplomatic" incidents!
Not sure if this is the case with all account types or only Office365 which I use.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the trouble here. If you contact support we'll get to the bottom of this.
No proper time zone support
Loads of features, very cool stuff, great menu bar access, but very disappointed that there is no thorough time zone support. Adding flights between time zones (end time is in a different time zone to start time), or meetings in another time zone, which works great in Google Calendar, all get squashed into a single time zone when you open them in this app. :( I went back to Google, all the time zone info was gone! :( I had to re-edit my entries in Google to get them right again. This is important because al devices change their time zone when you land in another place, so all calendar reminders and appointments are in that local time zone. Without this info, meetings come out at wrong times. I paid for and downloaded this app because they claim to have time zone support, they do have two time zone settings, but turns out they don’t do this properly. Very disappointed.
- Flexibits Inc.
- 14.6 MB
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2011-2019 Flexibits Inc.
- 179.90 ₪
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.