Live a healthier, more active life with Fitbit, the world’s leading app for tracking all-day activity, workouts, sleep and more. Use the app on its own to track basic activity and runs on your phone, or connect with one of Fitbit’s many activity trackers and the Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale to get a complete picture of your health—including steps, distance, calories burned, sleep, weight, and more.
TRACK ACTIVITY: Accurately record your steps and distance with MobileTrack when you carry your phone. For all-day tracking of stats like calories burned, active minutes, and sleep, pair the app with a Fitbit tracker.
RUN SMARTER: Enhance runs, walks and hikes by using MobileRun to track your pace, time and distance. You can also control your music, get voice cues and use your phone’s GPS to map your routes. (Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.)
RECORD WORKOUTS: Use your Fitbit tracker to track your exercise, then check the app to see your stats, their impact on your day, and how your performance is improving.
MONITOR HEART RATE: Use a Fitbit tracker with PurePulse™ to analyze heart rate graphs in the app. Identify trends, manage stress and see the results of your workouts. Review resting heart rate trends to see when your fitness is improving.
LOG FOOD FASTER: Easily log calories with our barcode scanner, calorie estimator, and expanded food database of more than 350,000 foods. See your meal history at a glance, and get nutritional insights.
MEASURE HYDRATION: Quickly log your water intake to make sure you’re properly hydrated during workouts and throughout the day.
SET & MANAGE GOALS: Create weight, nutrition and exercise goals, and start a food plan to stay on track. Then get a visual picture of your progress with colorful, easy-to-read charts and graphs.
SEE HOW YOU SLEEP: Set sleep goals in the app, and use a Fitbit tracker to monitor how much time you spent awake, restless or peacefully sleeping.
SHARE & COMPETE: Connect with friends and family by sharing stats, sending direct-messages, and competing on the leaderboard or in Fitbit Challenges.
STAY MOTIVATED: Get a nudge in the right direction with notifications that pop up when you’re close to reaching a goal or have already met one.
SYNC WIRELESSLY: Fitbit trackers sync your stats to computers and 200+ leading devices so you can continuously track your progress without needing to plug in.
MANAGE WEIGHT: Connect wirelessly to the Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale to seamlessly track your weight, BMI, lean mass and body fat percentages, and to see your weight trends over time.
- Monthly and annual plans available that unlock habit-forming programs, audio & video workouts, and advanced insights.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account after your free trial expires, if applicable.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
– Fitbit Terms of Service: https://www.fitbit.com/legal/terms-of-service
Learn more about Fitbit products and services at www.fitbit.com.
*Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a simple app and easy to use and works great. I wish it could more data from other apps.
Something stopped working well
Not sure if it's the app or the last update for the charge 2, but it's not reliable as it used to be.
- adding friends doesn't show them on friends list
- syncing Fitbit to app doesn't work. Could update to the wrong value or just show that's it's syncing without updating any data
- most annoying : keeps signing me out of the app. At least when that happens, and I sign in again, the two issues above are resolved
I love it very much !!!
When I was breastfeeding my baby at night, the application didn’t know it, and it didn’t read sometimes if I slept a short time. Also I didn’t find a way to put a pregnancy mode. Beside this, the application is great!
- Fitbit, Inc.
- 222.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011-2018 Fitbit, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Fitbit Premium Monthly NIS 35.90
- Fitbit Premium Annual NIS 289.90
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.