GemCam is a revolutionary imaging system for loose diamonds and gemstones capturing high quality 360° videos and photos that you can immediately share with customers. A compact hardware device and smartphone app incorporating a 10x magnification, in accordance with diamond industry standards with zoom up to 40x, enabling inspection of the gemstone at near-microscopic quality.
GemCam at a Glance
● A fast and reliable solution to enable you and your potential buyer to close the deal.
● Increase confidence and trust with high quality images of your product.
● GemCam's high quality photos or 360º video gives your wholesale buyer the opportunity to really 'touch and feel' the goods without holding them.
● Up to one minute to take the image, share it and sell it without leaving your desk.
● A cost effective portable device with no hidden costs or per image costs.
● Easy, swift and simple to operate requiring no technical/ photography skills.
● Lightweight and portable device.
● GemCam works with any smartphone or mini iPad.
● Operates on a long lasting rechargeable battery.
● Fully automated or manual video rotation system.
● Integrated 10x standard magnification for diamond clarity (loupe standard).
● Zoom up to 40x - similar to microscope quality for clear identification of inclusions.
● Built-in LED white lights: uplights and overhead.
● Built-in image cropping tools.
- New integration with RapNet
- Library feature is now available
- General performance improvement and bug fixes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.