**Features latest, 20th Edition Content**
The most trusted brand in medical content delivered on a concise, easy-to-navigate platform.
Derived from the best-selling internal medicine reference in the world, Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, this popular reference delivers fast, to-the-point guidance on the clinical problems seen in everyday practice. The Manual also includes abundant quick reference tables, plus concise text―providing rapid access to bedside information when decisions need to be made quickly. This feature-rich summary guide covers all diseases and conditions commonly seen in inpatient general medicine, so you can be sure to find invaluable content directly to your workflow and practice.
The updated 20th Edition has been carefully reviewed and contains substantial updates and revisions to existing topics along with the addition of appropriate new sections.
Harrison's Manual of Medicine for Mobile + Web features:
• Latest edition with new and revised chapters
• Quick reference tables, and charts
• Highlight and make notes within any entry
• Detailed diagnostic guidelines
• Up-to-date treatment recommendations
• Improved index for more straightforward navigation on your device
• Universal Index and Full Text Searches guarantee you find topics quickly
• 'Favorites' for bookmarking notable entries
• Includes access to full contents and features on companion website
Editors: J. Larry Jameson, MD, PhD; Anthony S. Fauci, MD; Dennis L. Kasper, MD; Stephen L. Hauser, MD; Dan L. Longo, MD; Joseph Loscalzo, MD, PhD
Publisher: McGraw Hill Education/Medical
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
* Free Preview Now Available
* Update features latest 20th edition content
* The app was updated to ensure optimum performance with the latest operating systems.
If you have questions about the latest update, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- 16.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Harrison's Manual of Medicine ₪319.90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.