Connect your favorite apps, services, and devices to create new, seamless experiences.
Over 630 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Telegram, Google Drive, Twitch, Weather Underground, Dropbox, Slack, and devices like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, iRobot, LIFX, Philips Hue, and your iPhone. The IFTTT app also integrates with the Health app, so you can easily track and maintain your habits.
Turn on connections and:
• Control every thing around you with your voice and Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
• Stay informed about what's happening from publications like The New York Times and ProPublica
• Always stay prepared for the weather with custom daily forecast notifications
• Message roommates when you're near the local grocery
• Stay safe with automated and intelligent home monitoring alerts
• Streamline your social media
• Back up and share your iOS photos automatically
• Back up important files, photos, and contacts to cloud-storage solutions, such as Dropbox or Google Drive
• Set your home thermostat to an optimal temperature when you arrive home
• Post all your Instagrams as Twitter photos or Pinterest pins
• Trigger events based on your current location
There are thousands of other use cases! New services are added every week. Some popular ones include:
Sonos, Monzo, Spotify, YouTube, Google Calendar, Tumblr, Medium, Pocket, Square, eBay, Giphy, Automatic, Pinterest, Fitbit, Withings, littleBits, Google WiFi, Evernote, Reddit, Digg, LINE, MailChimp, Salesforce, Todoist, and hundreds more.
Discover connections for:
• The home, office, and car
• Staying informed on news and politics
• Your iPhone and iPad
• Exploring outer space
• Improving how you use social media
Learn more at ifttt.com/discover
+ We fixed how rich mobile notifications work for your Applets. Now when you tap a notification with a specific link, it will open as expected.
+ More new features based off of your feedback coming soon. Keep the feedback and reviews coming!
Ratings and Reviews
It’s like the glue that connects all apps together
You just have to try it to understand how disruptive and innovative this is.
IN APP BROWSER IS BROKEN
I only use IFTTT for a Feedly applet that notifies me about new articles in my RSS feeds. But when I click on a notification and try to read the article the app just freezes on a white screen with nothing to do.
I’ve written a few message to support but now I can’t find a way to contact support directly.
Please fix this, it’s horrible.
Amazing app for smart home/life
Graphics User Interface is great and easy to use.
- IFTTT Inc
- 77.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 IFTTT Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.