*** Named “Most Innovative iPad App of the Year” by Apple App Store ***
LiquidText offers a fast, natural way to review, gather, and organize information across all your documents and webpages—then apply the results to writing reports, meeting prep, or simply studying. Pull out key facts and connect them together, squeeze a document to compare sections, draw a line to connect ideas in different documents, comment on multiple pages at once, build upon your thoughts, and much more.
► WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
* "If you want to experience the power of going beyond paper, you can download LiquidText" – Cult of Mac
* One of Macworld’s Top 24 Apps for iPad Pro
* One of Time Magazine's Ten Best apps for iPad Pro *
* "There's a better way to organize your research, and the app is it." – iMore, Serenity Caldwell
* “All you need for deep research projects.” – Macworld, Jackie Dove
* "The world changed with...LiquidText" – Law360, Paul Kiesel
* "LiquidText may just be *the* app for reviewing and annotating PDFs using Apple's tablet and stylus." – CIO Magazine, James Martin
* “One of the most powerful, original iPad apps I've tried in years” – Federico Viticci, MacStories.net
► LIQUIDTEXT’S COMPLETE FEATURE SET INCLUDES:
(Note that a single In-App-Purchase is required to put multiple documents in one project, to use drawing, or to search across documents.)
• Create a workspace and import all the documents you need. Web page import coming soon!
• Compatible with PDF files. Compatibility with Word, and PowerPoint documents coming coon!
• Import from Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, email, and more
• Coming soon: Import content from webpage or send to LiquidText directly from Safari.
• Pull excerpts from all the documents in your project into the Workspace area
• Add your own notes to the Workspace area
• Freely draw on your notes, or on the workspace itself
• Organize excerpts and notes into groups
• Connect anything - draw live “ink links” that span pages, documents, notes, and more
• Create mind-maps by drawing “ink links” connecting your excerpts/notes to one another
• Get context - click notes and excerpts to find original source
• Scrollbar shows where highlights, comments, excerpts, and search results are located
• Pinch on your trackpad to compare different distant pages side by side
• Collapse text to see annotated parts side-by-side
• Collapse text to view search results(s) side-by-side
• Import unlimited number of documents into a project, view up to 3 at once
• Freely draw or highlight on your document, notes, or the workspace itself
• Add margin notes/comments to text, images, notes, and excerpts
• Comment on two or more selections simultaneously
• Make comments that link to multiple documents at once
• Search for keywords across all your LiquidText documents
• Search from LiquidText home screen, or from Spotlight
• Find keywords in title or text of your documents
• Export your project as a PDF (includes your Workspace and documents)
• Export your project as a Word file (converts your notes/excerpts into a linear document)
• Send a full LiquidText file for those with the app.
• Send files by email or to Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, and more
Learn more at LiquidText.net | Comprehend More.
Bug Fixes and Refinements:
► Improved eraser performance and overall app stability when working with very large amounts of ink in the workspace.
► Improved workspace scrolling performance with freeform excerpts.
► Various bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If your job or studies involve reading through longer works, LiquidText offers the kind of flexibility you’ve always wished for. Using gestures, you can quickly drag excerpts to a workspace on the side, make notes and comments, or compress pages to compare distant sections. With support for popular file formats, sharing options, and cloud services, it’s so intuitive to use that you’ll forget how you ever read without it.
Great app, but auto back up is really needed!!!
Love this app
Th concept is really good, and changed the way I read, but there are still nits I have:
1. I need a thinner pen, because it is too thick. I would like to have a thinner pen.
2. It is annoying that if I try to scroll slowly, it begins selection. I think it would be better to have the option to choose a fixed scrolling / selection tool
3. I really like drawing a connecting line with the pen, but most of the time I can use the app without the pen, and am really missing the option to draw a connecting line with my finger, instead of getting the pen every time
4. If I hold the pen, and actively drawing with it, and close the toolbox on the bottom, it changes the tool to the selection tool.
5. Can’t do text selection with the pen, only box selection and drawing around
6. In the notes section, when I try scrolling, I constantly move the items. I would like to be able to choose the action in a menu, and have it fixed until I change it
7. Overall, I would like to have the option to choose scrolling / text selection / box selection / drawing tool, because the long vs short taps are too sensitive.
To sum up, I really love this up, but there are these minor nits that would make the overall usage much nicer
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LiquidText, Inc.
- 147.7 MB
macOS 10.15 or later. Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2021 LiquidText, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- LiquidText Pro ₪105.90
- LT Pro - For Students ₪69.90
- LT Pro - Developing Countries ₪35.90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.