Application to mirror the screen of your iPhone or iPad to any Samsung Smart TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed! You can mirror any app on your iPhone or iPad to your Samsung TV.
To mirror video as well as audio, please make sure that you start mirroring when you are in the app (Photos, YouTube, Facebook etc.) that you want to mirror to your TV.
This works on any Samsung Smart TV from the 2012 models onward. Which model year do you have? You can see that by looking at the middle letter in your model type (on the back of your Samsung TV).
E = 2012
F = 2013
H = 2014
J = 2015
K = 2016
M = 2017
N = 2018
R = 2019
Q = QLED (also supported)
UE55_E_S8000 = 2012.
UE78_H_U8500L = 2014.
In using the app, there will be a couple of seconds of latency (usually between 1 and 3). So this mirroring is not suitable for gaming.
However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos, and much more!
How the app works:
1. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your Samsung TV. Don't use multiple VLANs or subnets.
2. Launch the Mirror for Samsung TV app. It will start looking for your Samsung TV(s) on your local network. When a TV is found, please select it. When you use this app for the first time, depending on your model Samsung TV, the TV might ask you to "allow" the connection. In that case, take your TV Remote Control and press OK to allow the connection from your TV to your iPhone or iPad.
3. Turn on notifications for this app. We will not spam you, but we will use this to let you know if your TV is working correctly or not. So please, please allow it, otherwise when things don't work as they should, you are left in the dark.
4. Click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on the TV that is currently selected. After that, you can just go to any other app on your iPhone or iPad and the mirroring just continues to run.
5. To stop mirroring, there are two options. (1) click on the red top bar that you will see on your iPhone or iPad. (2) Go to the Mirror for Samsung TV app and click on Stop Mirroring.
Limitations and known issues:
Some apps don't allow screen mirroring. For instance Netflix: when you start screen mirroring when running the Netflix app on your iPhone or iPad, the TV screen will turn black. This is a choice that Netflix made, there is nothing that we can do about that.
If you have questions or would like to provide feedback, please send us an e-mail or chat with us on our Facebook page.
What our users are saying:
"Amazing" - 5 STARS - by Pmanswah
At first I thought it was going to trash then saw the reviews and thought they were bots.I bought the app and used it and it worked perfectly perfect sound and audio this app is a match made in heaven for me.
"It Works!" - 5 STARS - by cutters60
At first had trouble setting it up, but after following the video guide to set it up, “Bingo” it works a treat. Also their support is brilliant, they responded in less than an hour of the query I emailed to them.
"Wonderful app!" - 5 STARS - by Alice Pheng
I was having problem connect my IPhone to my Samsung TV and so impress of the support team . They provide effective solution and I got it done in front mins. Try this very good app! Hope you like it too.
When you like the app, please don't forget to give it a positive rating! Thanks in advance from the AirBeamTV development team!
Please give us feedback by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixes an issue with Dark Mode
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pretty decent, can still improve
I really love the fact that someone actually made an app for that, I just wish it would work more like mirroring and less like casting a video, because the delay is a bit unsettling and for some reason the quality isn’t very well (could it be because my phone is 1080p 5.5” and my TV is 4k 55”?)
Still, very impressed with this app and I’m sure it will keep improving, can still recommend and hope to see updates in the future 👌🏻
Developer Response ,
Hi mightyJAWS, thanks for your review. We are indeed working very hard on improving the app further. Stay tuned for updates in the near future!
Wasn’t what I expected & issues
The broadcast is delayed by a few seconds and there’s a green horizontal line at the bottom of the TV screen which makes it really annoying to do anything! I’m disappointed, is there a way to get a refund? :(
Developer Response ,
Not sure with what you mean by green horizontal line in the TV screen. Can you please send us your diagnostics information ? (you can do this from within the app, please refer to this review in the comment field). When we receive this information, we can check whats happening in your TV and help you fix it. Thanks!
hello, impossible to send the image of my phone in real time, there is 5 seconds offset. can you fix the problem?
Developer Response ,
Hi, as mentioned in the app description, in using the app, there will be a couple of seconds of latency, usually 1-3 (depends on your TV model and network). If you are seeing more latency than that, please send us your diagnostics information (you can do this from within the app). When we receive this information, we can check if there is something amiss in the communication between your Samsung TV and your iPhone / iPad in your local network. Thanks!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.