NOTE: This official Moodle app will ONLY work with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it. Please talk to your Moodle administrator if you have any problems connecting.
If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
• browse the content of your courses, even when offline
• receive instant notifications of messages and other events
• quickly find and contact other people in your courses
• upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
• view your course grades
• and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
New features and improvements in this version are:
• Support for Site home, Dashboard and Course blocks in the app
• Support for tags
• Support for new calendar views
• Support for calendar events creation and deletion
• Support for notes deletion
• Accessibility improvements (new font size selector)
Ratings and Reviews
And also when I scroll it thinks I pressed a course - soo annoying!!
The classic one is much faster but it doesn’t mark notifications as read..
Version 3.6.1 isn’t working!
It just says “no content available at the moment”.
The application doesn’t work good
I’m trying to enter to my Moodle but always say that the name or the password are wrong!!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.