Designed exclusively for the eMotion LV1 live mixer, MyMon allows up to 16 mobile devices individual wireless control of their own aux/monitor mix without affecting FOH sound over dedicated Wi-Fi network.
• Musician-friendly app interface: Easy Swipe Navigation, double-tap reset
• Landscape and Portrait screen modes
• Control individual channel pan, mute, and volume
• Control groups and FX returns (LV1 32/64-channel configurations only)
• Control post-mix (master bus) monitor EQ
• Assign any combination of channels to four LINK masters; each with volume level and mute toggles
• Give unique names for Links
• Save and store Link names and assignments per session
• Lock individual devices for security
• eMotion LV1 Live Mixer running v11 firmware.
• A robust 5GHz Wi-Fi router positioned on stage
• An Ethernet cable connecting the LV1 host computer with the Wi-Fi router. The MyMon Wi-Fi network must be independent of the SoundGrid network.
• MyMon Mobile App installed on each iOS device.
Please note: This app is for wireless remote control of a mix in the eMotion LV1 Live Mixer. It does not pass audio through your device.
MyMon does not mix audio on its own; it requires an eMotion LV1 live mixer to fully function.
*Improved Lock workflow options in the MyMon Control panel:
- Mix Lock secures an assigned device to a designated mix, which prevents the user from selecting another mix. This blocks an assigned device from altering another mix.
- EQ Lock prevents stage musicians from adjusting the mix master EQ. This is especially useful for monitor wedge mixes.
*When the MyMon application is running in focus, it prevents your device from entering sleep mode.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.