NowForce is an emergency response and personal safety solution for registered users connected to an organization, enabling the organization to dispatch the optimal responder – based on proximity, availability and experience – to the scene.
This application enables:
- individuals connected to a registered organization (i.e. campus, private security company, municipality, etc.) to turn their cell phones into personal "blue-light" phones (send immediate distress signal or report a crime/hazard/medical emergency via a "see something, say something" feature)
- security personnel or first responders to transform their cell phones into mobile data terminals, receiving alerts, navigation, and status updates of incidents in their vicinity.
Key Features - Personal Safety for Students, Faculty, Individuals
- Send an immediate distress signal when you're in danger: Automatically connect with emergency services by swiping the SOS button when you're in danger. The distress signal can be transmitted in silent or regular mode, and if desired, simply by opening the app.
- Report crimes, hazards, medical emergencies, and more : Let authorities know when, where and what kind of help is needed. Add pictures or live video streaming to give security personnel or first responders advance info before they arrive on scene.
- See something, say something - anonymously : Alert authorities to potential threats and crime tips without logging in. Share images, live video streaming and critical data to help make your community safer.
- Receive notifications of safety or security problems near your location
Key Features - First Responders/Security Personnel
With one click, responders can indicate that they are available to respond to an incident, and then receive turn-by-turn directions with the latest navigation apps.
Responders can upload images and other critical information once they’re on scene, providing full visibility of the incident to the communications center and fellow responders. Responders can request additional resources via the app’s user-friendly, intuitive mobile interface. Dynamic forms enable responders to fill out post-incident reports and create new incidents from the field.
For volunteer or off-duty responders, the communications center/PSAP sees them as “anonymous,” although if there is an incident going on nearby, the responder will still receive the alert. Only once the responder indicates he/she is accepting the assignment will dispatch see the full profile.
Responders in distress can push a designated button that automatically signals a specific dispatch center. The 'panic button' then transmits their profile and a GPS-based location to this center.
The app's availability mode enables responders to change status from online to offline.
Coverage is dependent on your mobile phone’s network and GPS connection.
This application is not intended to replace nor is it connected to your local emergency service providers.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Integration with face detection
- Bugs Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, important and useful
Very Important App !!!
So useful ! Thank you :)
Very useful app
- 142.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Hebrew, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © NowForce
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.