Welcome to Oral Assist: audio annotations added easily to assignments and tests promoting independence for students with learning differences and greater differentiation for varied oral accommodation needs.
Currently available on Apple iPad
Teachers and parents can use this tool to provide oral accommodations to students who benefit from hearing text read aloud or oral explanations of visuals such as charts, graphs, images, and other text features.
Often students who benefit from oral accommodations have different needs in regards to how many times a question, answer choice, or word bank is read. The app allows students to control how often they need to hear these items read thus promoting greater success and independence.
Teachers & Parents: Record the assignment or test once, and it can be listened to by a multitude of students as often as needed by simply logging into the app with a code! This frees professionals to more effectively monitor the whole class during assignments and testing.
· Free to download the app
· No student registration required
· Student login appropriate for all ages: login by tapping a color, animal picture and numbers or by spelling out the code and typing in numbers
· Create multiple student codes for differentiating assigned tasks to different students
· Multiple options for uploading or scanning in assignments and tests including Camera Roll, Google Drive, iCloud Drive, and batch scanning.
· Ability to link multiple documents to a student login code
· Ability to add and delete color-coded audio annotations to text, graphics, and other text features.
· View all assigned documents on dashboard
· Click on desired document to listen to audio annotations
· Click on audio speaker icons on each assigned document to playback audio recordings as often as needed
Read our terms of service at oralassist.simublade.com/termsandconditions
-Improved annotation tools
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Oral Assist LLC
- 35.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 OralAssist LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.