Our new PayPal app is a more simple and secure way to get paid back for last night’s takeaway, send money to almost anyone, check account activity, choose currencies to send around the world and more. Plus, we’ve added some new features we think you’ll love…
*NEW* A TOUCH-FREE WAY TO PAY OR BE PAID
• If you’re buying, simply scan the seller’s QR code to pay securely with your PayPal app.
• If you’re selling, now you can quickly set up a QR code and get paid in person, all with just your phone.
SEND AND REQUEST MONEY
• It is free to send and request money when you send GBP to friends in the UK from your bank, debit card, or PayPal balance.
• All you need is an email address, mobile number, bank account, cash pick up service point or mobile top up details.
• Request money quickly and securely from friends or family with just a few taps.
• NEW FEATURE: just type a name, email or phone number and PayPal will find the right person for you.
GET INSTANT SPENDING NOTIFICATIONS
• Never miss a thing – keep on top of payments and sending or receiving money, with instant push notifications.
• Check out all your latest PayPal activity, by just logging in.
TRUST PAYPAL SECURITY
• PayPal will help keep your information secure, with the highest level of commercially available encryption, and state-of-the-art fraud-prevention. All that plus expert staff to monitor transactions, 24/7.
• Account required to send and receive money. If the recipient doesn't have a PayPal account, they can easily sign up for an account for free.
• Free when sending money to a UK account from a UK account in £GBP. Fees apply when converting currency and when sending money to an account in another country.
• Not all features may be available in your market.
UK Only: Pay Later, new tile which permits accessing of loans and ability to pay off over time.
Get some extra protection when you send money for goods or services.
We've enhanced our security check when you receive money.
Now you can link a bank account in even more countries
Find and set your favourite charity.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app looks great, functions well and the protection is great too.
But if something gone wrong, you’ll find only automated replies over and over again. If the automated system made a mistake, there’s no way to help you, trying to contact support doesn’t work, they just never answer.
For weeks i’ve been waiting for help from a staff member, still waiting...
Don’t use PayPal unless you have to, it’s risky, there’s no support, just automated service which lacks logic.
Pay pal is great except for the high fees
I love the protection you get when buying online, I just wish they would lower their fees for when you receive money and for withdrawal of money, other apps that I use in Israel don't charge any fees, so I only use it when I have no other choice
PayPal works perfectly.
Instead of having my credit card out on the internet.
If I have problems with a purchase PayPal always takes care of it.
If a purchase doesn’t arrive they return my money always!
- PayPal, Inc.
- 223.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © PayPal, Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.