Piano Maestro is a fun and engaging piano practice tool for families and teachers. Chosen by Apple as #1 Education App in over 20 countries. Works with any piano or keyboard.
From playing a single note to complete pieces, Piano Maestro helps your student master sight-reading, rhythm, technique and playing with both hands to make sheet music come to life. Fun piano learning for the entire family with positive screen time!
What is included:
- Journey - progress by chapters, rising in difficulty level. Collect SKILL POINTS as you play
- Library - over 2,800 songs & exercises according to level or genre for songs or by exercise type. From classical, pop, rock, TV & movie songs and themes all songs have fun background music
- Method Books - tons of lesson books from leading publishers like Hal Leonard
- Receive a 3-star score after mastering rhythm, timing and sight-reading
- Practice options to learn songs step-by-step to personalize your learning experience
How it works:
- Download Piano Maestro to your iPad, place it on your piano/keyboard and the app will immediately recognize what you are playing!
- Get instant feedback on your playing to quickly learn and improve your skills
- No piano? No problem! TOUCH MODE also available
Created by music educators, Piano Maestro is used as a resource in lessons by tens of thousands of piano teachers worldwide. Includes many teacher management features, reports and a Home Challenge Center to easily assign and assess homework to increase practice time between lessons, helping students learn faster. Join our thriving JoyTunes Teachers community on Facebook to get ideas on how to use Piano Maestro in your lessons and to connect with other like-minded teachers.
“This is the kind of app that if I could get in the hands of every single student, I would!”
How the subscription works:
All app users can play several free skill levels. Upgrade to a subscription package at any time
- Subscribers will receive FULL access to the entire app including all pop songs, method books and other licensed content. New content added every month!
Choose from one of the following subscription options.
Parents and students learning without a teacher:
- Monthly recurring subscription for $9.99/month
- Recurring yearly subscription for $59.99/year
- My Studio: full access to all content, for $12.99/month or $9.99/month (annual)
- Studio+Home: Unlocks everything for you and ALL your students, for $19.99/month or $14.99/month (annual)
- All recurring subscriptions will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings
- Your subscription is for your iTunes account and can be used on your iOS device
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period
Piano Maestro is developed by JoyTunes, creators of award-winning apps Simply Piano and Piano Dust Buster. The apps are used by tens of thousands of piano teachers worldwide with over 1 million songs learned every week. JoyTunes are experts in creating educational and fun apps for learning piano quickly and easily.
Awards & Recognition -
- "EMI’s Innovation Challenge”
- "World Summit Award", by the United Nations
- “Parents' Choice Award”
- “Best Tools for Beginners”, NAMM
- “Golden App”, Apps for Homeschooling
- "Best Tablet Game", GameIS
Have questions, feedback or found something buggy? Reach out to us at support@joytunes
This MAJOR update is a big one with LOTS of new goodies. We’ve been listening to your amazing requests and are super happy to add a magical, musical adventure for you and your students to enjoy in a new Disney Song Special!
In more detail:
* Fun Disney special with magical songs for your students to learn.
* Iconic songs like "How Far I’ll Go" from Moana and "Part Of Your World" from The Little Mermaid will be added to the Library.
* All songs have personalized step-by-step practice options making it easy for your students to get playing.
* Enjoy quality time together as a family while you play these classic songs, adding that touch of Disney magic into your home.
Overall stability of the app has also improved thanks to our developers squashing multiple bugs and making other improvements. Phew. We also added the ability to search for your favorite songs in method books too. Our developers and musicians can sleep peacefully now.
Keep your feedback coming! Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org with anything you need help with or if you’ve found something buggy. We’ll then make sure to work our magic :)
Ratings and Reviews
I truly love the app, i've been practicing for 2 months now on every weekday and i can see my progress! There are still a few things that can be improved, but i'm confident that those changes will happen overtime. Just to name a few: 1. sometimes the song stops in the middle
2. when you are learning a song in between each step you have to tap "play" after you pressed the next button, i don' think you need tripple verification that you want to proceed to the next part (counting also the keytone that has to be hit before the next part starts)
3. loading can be pretty long sometimes (speaking in terms of app time)
4. my personal opinion is that you shouldn't get 100% if u missed notes (yes you should encourage children , but not lie to them)
5. the app sometimes doesn't "check" when a tone was hit, it happens rarely but still
But as i said the app is truly amazing!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 208 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 JoyTunes
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Member - Lifetime Access ₪53.90
- My Studio ₪49.90
- Studio + Home ₪79.90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.