*** Introductory 33% off sale! ***
Introducing Radium for Mac, the most beautiful and intuitive internet radio player you’ll ever use. Find stations in real time by name, genre or region, and tune in to your favorite radios with a single click.
Radium’s 20,000+ high quality stations, Equalizer, and built-in Wish List make listening to your favorite radio a breeze.
Discover new music
• Find new stations by name, genre, region, or any combination
• Love the playing track? Add it to your Wish List with a single click
• Quickly find what you feel like listening to by skimming through your stations' icons
Easily organize your favorite stations
• Click any station’s "+"/"x" icon to add/remove it from your favorites
• Click any station’s icon to change it
• To reorder your favorite stations, drag any station and drop it in its new place
Forget about the Settings
• Let Radium’s “Auto” mode select the best-sounding equalizer preset for each station
• Think another preset sounds better? Select it, and Radium will remember it for next time
• Let iCloud automatically sync your favorite stations, subscriptions, and wish list across all your devices. (Including Radium for iPhone!)
Share your favorite tunes
• Share a track you love on Twitter or Last.fm
• Generate a Radium link with one click and send it to a friend as simple text
Access your favorite subscriptions
• Radium supports many popular internet radio services, including Digitally Imported, CalmRadio, SiriusXM, and many more
Can't find your station? Send us an email and we'll add it in a jiffy. And don't forget to try the FREE iOS version!
Say hello: http://catpigstudios.com
Fixed an issue that prevented some users from activating premium subscriptions.
Ratings and Reviews
User Interface horribly deteriorated in recent versions
I’m a huge fan of Radium on my iPhone, and used to be an enthusiastic user on the Mac, however in recent months, the app moved from being straightforward and simple, residing in the menu bar to a complicated mess.
It works, but Mac says it is not responding and icons flickering all the time.
It works, but Mac OS says Radium is not responding and its icons is flickering all the time until I force the appl to quit and then restart.
Nice interface & features but has some issues… Sometimes can forever stay connecting to the station, airplay getting stuck every second, stations disappears from favorites...
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.