Yo. The simplest communication tool in the world.
You have a list of your best friends, you tap them, their phone shouts Yo.
It's that simple.
- Katie Yo’s Mike to let him know she’s thinking about him
- Matt Yo's his roommates to let them know he's got a friend staying over
- Jonny Yo's his Lunch Buddies group at 12:30pm when it's time to eat
- Mike Yo's bae to see if she's still awake
- Jenny Yo's a photo to her Family group when she needs no words to explain
- Danny Yo's his Mom when he forgets to call her
- Alex uses Yo to send his location to his girlfriend
- Peter gets Yo’s when his favorite soccer team scores a goal
So, how do you use Yo?
If you like Yo we would love it if you take a minute and leave us a review :)
- See when you’re friends were last seen in Add Friends
- Changed how SMS works
Please review us!!
Ratings and Reviews
It would be much better if you add a mark that tells you that a friend sent you a "yo", in case you missed it. Otherwise the "yo" is gone without being seen....
One word is worth a thousand
Actually very useful app for the close circle of friends and family. However some phones don't make the sound when a YO is received and no notification can be seen.
Love it! Genius app!
Wait for it to be more user friendly, keep on with the good work. It's simply the next generation app!!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.