Use the 5K Run app to improve your stamina, endurance, and health to help you run a 5K! Your body's strength will gradually increase over time with the 'interval training' method.
Over the next 8 weeks your running will be steadily improved. You will start with 1 minute jogging intervals in-between 1.5 minute walks. As you complete runs your body will be strengthened and the program will slowly become more challenging. You will be on your 5K run before you know it!
Take your device with you on your runs! Listen to your favorite music and get prompted over your headphones to run or walk. Your entire run will be directed through your headphones or speakers.
Glancing at the app while on your run will show you:
- How long you have been running
- How much time you have left on your run
- how much time you have left on your current interval
Need to stop and tie your shoe? Pause the run! Or, press Back/Next to go to different intervals.
- Use outside or on a treadmill
- Play your music while running - the coach will chime in over your music
- Use with any music app
- Running plan overview - look ahead and see future runs
- Run interval controls
- Apple Health Support! Sync your runs to the Health app and get a better view of your overall fitness.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Let us know if we can do anything to make the app better for you! Please be sure to review the app so others can find it when searching.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App is automatically closed
App is automatically closed after screen is locked. I have to restart from beginning breaking routine.
- Charles Vanderhoff
- 20.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Vandersoft
- In-App Purchases
- 5K Pro ₹ 399
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.