SBI Quick – MISSED CALL BANKING is an app from SBI which provides Banking services by giving a Missed Call or sending an SMS with pre-defined keywords to pre-defined mobile numbers.
This service can only be activated for the mobile number that is registered for a particular account with the Bank.
SBI Quick Services include:
1. Balance Enquiry
2. Mini Statement
3. Cheque book request
4. 6 month's e-Statement of A/c
5. Education Loan Interest e-Certificate
6. Home Loan Interest e-Certificate
ATM Card Management
1. Blocking of ATM Card
2. ATM Card Usage (International / Domestic) ON/OFF
3. ATM Card Channel (ATM/POS/eCommerce) ON/OFF
4. Generate Green PIN for ATM -cum-Debit card
Mobile Top-up / Recharge
- Mobile topup/recharge can be done for your mobile number registered with Bank (MOBRC "first 3 letters of Telco Operator name" denomination)
- Send the activation code received on mobile handset immediately to successfully complete the process
Prime Minister Social Security Schemes
- Subscription to PM’s Social Security Schemes (PMJJBY & PMSBY)
SBI Holiday Calendar
ATM-Branch Locator (SBI Finder - Now find address and location of SBI Branches, ATMs, Cash Deposit Machines and CSP (Customer service point))
Rate Us – Rate us in PlayStore
What If I have two account numbers with the Bank with the same mobile number mentioned on both?
You can register 1 mobile number for any one of the accounts. If you want to change the mapped account number, you first need to de-register SBI Quick from the first account and then register for the second one.
Is it mandatory that the mobile number to be used for SBI Quick has to be registered with the Bank for that particular account?
Yes. If not done, visit Home Branch and update mobile number.
Is it available for all types of Accounts?
SBI Quick is currently available for SB/CA/OD/CC accounts.
How is this facility different from Yono Lite or Yono?
1. You don’t need a Login ID, Password to use this facility. Just one time registration from the mobile number recorded with Bank for that particular Account.
2. SBI Quick only provides Enquiry and ATM Block services. Unlike State Bank Anywhere or State Bank Freedom there are no transaction services available.
Is there any limit of the number of enquiries that can be made in a day/month?
As of now there is no such restriction. Unlimited.
What are the Charges for this service?
1. The service is currently free of charge from the Bank.
2. A call for balance inquiry or mini statement will include an IVR message of 4 seconds which will be heard after 3-4 rings.
a. If you disconnect the call while ringing, no charge will be recovered from you by the service provider.
b. If you keep the call active till the IVR is played, you will be charged for these 3-4 seconds as per their mobile tariff plan.
3. Any SMS sent to 567676 e.g. for Blocking ATM Card will be charged at premium rates by your service provider.
4. Similarly, for availing the benefits of this functionality by sending an SMS (as BAL, MSTMT, REG, DREG, CAR, HOME, HELP), you will be charged for SMS as per their mobile tariff plan.
FAQs of ATM-Branch Locator (SBI Finder)
Now find address and location of SBI Branches, ATMs, Cash Deposit Machines and CSP (Customer service point) through SBI Quick.
User can navigate based on the set location, selected Category and radius.
A user can set either his or her current location as captured through GPS or He/She can set location manually.
User can also find the directions to reach SBI Branches, ATM, Cash Deposit Machine and CSP (Customer service point) through this app.
2. CDM (Cash Deposit Machine)
3. Recyclers (Both Cash Deposit and dispensing point)
Result of any search is available in two views:
1. Map View
2. List View
· Lodgement of cheque details in Positive Pay System.
· Loan Request for Home, Auto, Personal & Gold loan through Missed Call.
· Loan Request for Personal & Gold loan through SMS.
· UI Enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful app but hasn’t been working lately
I had my atm switched off using the app and then when I tried to switch it ON from sbi quick , no response is being received for the SMSes that I sent to switch the card back ON from sbi quick. Not getting any SMS responses to register/ de register/ balance/ atm on off etc. Has been two days, still unable to switch the atm On! No other platform other tha SBIquick exists to switch it back on. Please help
Simple and easy to use.
The app is very user friendly and can be used without any problem. Better app than other SBI apps.
SBI Quick app
Very good app but in most of case it’s found not working or not responding. That is due to only and only serious careless ness of SBI officials who are responsible to take care of their customers.
Being a Govt bank all employees are firmly believing that no any action will be taken by government if there are numbers of serious grievances against them. It’s also true because not a single example is there which creates a fear or to open their eye.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- State Bank of India
- 101 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Assamese, Bengali, Cambodian, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Kashmiri, Konkani (macrolanguage), Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu
- Age Rating
- © State Bank of India
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.