India’s only Legal Education App exclusively for Law Students and Law enthusiasts. Abadhya provides one stop solution with its versatile features and huge range of Legal Subjects. Abadhya Covers all most all Legal Subjects such as Administrative Law, Code of Civil Procedure, Code of Criminal Procedure, Indian Penal Code, Constitutional Law etc. App can be used with free and subscription based modules. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. and is available on 1 Month, 3 Months, 6 Months and 12 Months auto-renewable and flexible subscription plans.
Abadhya Offers the Following Features:
1) Audio’s: Listen & Learn.
2) Video’s: Missed a Topic? Finish it with our Videos
3) Bare Acts: All Bare Acts at one place.
4) Class Notes: Expertised Study Material
5) The Constitution of India
6) Case Laws: Land mark Case Laws
7) Legal Glossary: Dictionary of Legal Words
8) Discussion Forum: Have a Question? Post it Here.
9) Publish your Article: Get an Opportunity to get Published
10) Book Shop: Shop here to buy Law Books.
We provide Apple in-App purchase to subscribe for our premium content.
• Subscription is available on term duration of one month, three months and six months.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Please visit below links on www.abadhya.com for more details.
1. Provided 7 days free trial.
2. Subscription plans now we are providing only three (1 month, 3 months & 6 months)
3. More interactive application flow.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Must have app for law students
The stuff in this app is really useful and informative. Everyone must try once. Cheers.
Doesn't let unsubscribe, doesn't open anything but bare acts
This app after taking subscription money doesn't let you unsubscribe.
No option pops in the iTunes Store either.
Nothing but bare acts open, for rest app crashes.
I'll edit this review or post a new one if they unsubscribe me.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Abadhya Education Private Limited
- 104 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Samdish khurana
- In-App Purchases
- Globe Troter ₹ 1,199
- Serious Sam ₹ 4,799
- Simple Sam ₹ 2,999
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.