Active App is designed for students to access digital content that is mapped to Pearson textbook making the learning process more unique, interactive, contextual and learner-centric. The digital resources include supplementary videos, audio and interactive components which are content-mapped to provide a rich visual and aural experience to the learner. There is an assessment feature, which helps students re-visit the concepts learnt and know how they score on it through chapter-wise MCQs.
* Digital content mapped to the textbook and offering advanced pedagogies
* Offers chapter-wise assessments for students
* Can be easily downloaded on the phone or tablet and ensures learning continues after school hours
* Works both in online and offline mode
* Helps parents get more involved in child's learning process
It's easy to use! You can download the App and Login with the code printed at the end of the coursebook. You will have access to whole lot of digital content and additional features relevant to your textbook.
Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
To fast 💨 audio
The audio is to fast 💨 make it slow
Active app is very good but we have to sign in again and again so please fix this problem
My kids school referred this app and asked us to download the books from this. But i could not able to login to this app, whenever I tried to login it always says user authentication failed even after password reset multiple times...
- Pearson Education, Inc. (Curriculum Group)
- 65.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, German, Hindi, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Pearson Education 2020
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.