The Adani Electricity official app is the latest offering from the new age utility which extends a host of features to its customers.
The features include:
1. A personalised My Account
2. View bill details & pay your monthly bill credit cards, debit cards, net-banking or IMPS.
3. Check payment history including the mode of payment used, for the past 12 months.
4. Track your payment date pattern as a graphical representation
5. Access Meter reading details for the past 12 months
6. Download Bill copy for the past 6 months, including the current month
7. Consumption trend: A graphical representation of your monthly consumption, for the past 12 months is available vis-à-vis your average consumption.
8. Register for E-bill & Change bill language
9. Register “No Supply” complaints
10. "Add to Contact" facility to toll-free number.
11. One-touch e-mail facility to firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Notifications alerting bill due date, payment confirmation etc.
All you need:
• A smart phone with iOS Operating System.
• Internet connectivity like GPRS/EDGE/3G/4G/Wi-Fi.
For queries, feedback & suggestions, kindly email us at Helpdesk.Mumbaielectricity@adani.com or call 19122.
Do like us on https://www.facebook.com/AdaniElectricityMumbai
Follow us on https://twitter.com/Adani_Elec_Mum
Minor Bug Fixes and Optimizations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I think Adani is not serious about their business nor they care for customer. Inspite of making payment, it doesn’t get updated on app and bill amount continue to show outstanding. It remains outstanding for 2 to 3 months and as a customer only way you can make subs subsequent bill payment is to STOP using the App. When contacted technical department of Adani, they don’t have any clue - instead of giving me solution they asked me to reinstall the app. I did they but problem continues. Adani need to really invest some money in their technical department and app to increase the convenience of customer.
Hopeless Mobile App
I have complained to Adani Customer Service and informed them that my payments are not getting updated. Even after making the payment the app shows as dues are pending. U cannot believe the app. It seems they are not serious about this mobile app. It would be better if they pulled out this app. I couldn’t give zero stars otherwise would have done so. This shows lack of commitment on the part of Adani to their customers. Adani seems to be only interested in revenue collection, by increasing rates. They are not interested in customer satisfaction.
Its mot app its school project
Adani is brand and how they approve this type of school project app. u can all count on this app only 2..4 features works n rest all feature pointing to website. If you want to redirect us to web then why this app lol.
Please maintain standard of app as per brand value. I am looking for feature to change name online not even on site or app they have specify where to upload. For this school project i wud have rate in minus bt there is no option so still giving 1 star
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.