Welcome to your fridge-in-your-pocket!
Introducing afoodible, a one-stop-shop application helping you reduce the amount of food you waste at home. We all tend to forget the amount of food we have at home until it’s too late, well not anymore! With afoodible you can easily upload, track and share the food you buy whilst generating recipes based on the contents of your fridge. Join us in trying to reduce the tonnes of food we needlessly throw away each year as we help you to waste less and save more!
• Easily add items to your
fridge with our barcode scanner, receipt scanner or voice activation
• Keep on top of expiry dates
• Generate recipes based on
• Create multiple fridges to share food within your afoodible network
• Track and analyse your food waste progress
• Reduce your overall environmental impact and save money!
Understand how much you’re wasting and how you can change your shopping habits to waste less and save more
today with afoodible!
- Remove Facbook login
- Users can add and edit their own recipe with image
- Users can see and favourite other users recipes alongside with Spoonacular (3rd party) recipes
- My Recipe and shopping basket ingredients can be added to the fridge with more details
- Users can change the ingredients amount visually by changing the servings size
- Users can share users (in house) recipes via email.
- Admin can feature user recipes and can add restaurant name and url.
- Misc bug fixes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.