When you are busy to take your incoming calls, Airtel Call Manager manages your calls with your current status i.e. Driving, On Holiday, In Meeting, On Leave, etc. the callers will hear the profile announcement and you will receive Blocked Call SMS alert.
User can add the unwanted numbers to the Block Callers and add the numbers of friends & family to Always Allow Calls option.
There are additional features like phonebook backup and profile scheduling. The service works for all Airtel Subscribers in India.
· Manage Profile- User can set and change any profile like Meeting/ Driving/ Not Available/ Busy and more at any time.
· Block Callers- User can block the unwanted numbers to the list from which they do not want to receive the calls. ACM subscriber will receive the Blocked Call SMS alert.
· Always Allow Calls- User can add numbers to this list from which they want to receive calls from when the profile is activated.
· Schedule Profile- ACM Subscriber can schedule the profiles well in advance.
The updated version of Call Manager App will now be available for only select Airtel subscribers.
New Profile Added: 'My Call Only'.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not being able to register as after repeated attempts no OTP is sent. I am facing a terrible issue with airtel call manager service. I had switched on meeting profile and after that the app is not responding thus I can not go back to the general profile. I have repeatedly tried to uninstall and reinstall the app. They are saying an OTP will come for me to register but nothing is coming!
I even visited the website of Call manager and tried changing the profile from there but that is not being effective as till now no one (apart from those who are in my white list) is being able to connect.
The worst part is Airtel is brushing aside their responsibilities saying its a third party application thus they can’t do anything about it
Do not waste your money and time
Most useful app but becomes useless as it does not recognise the subscriber. I subscribed for 120 days but cannot use it as everytime it says you need to subscribe to use services. As usually airtel customer care is crap doesnot come handy, instead of helping to resolve the issue they try to educate how to use the app and they treat you as dummy in using this app. As of now it is cheat and waste if money for Airtel subscribers.
Not upto the mark, not working now
App needs to be improved a lot. There are lot of issues. “My calls only” profile mostly doesn’t work. Now it has totally stopped working and it’s not loading up. Tried deleting and reinstalling but not sending OPT. Useless app until they improve and fix the issues.
- MCARBON TECH INNOVATION PRIVATE LIMITED
- 7.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © mCarbon Tech Innovation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.